Any Feedback would really be appreciated!

Solved
jinrho
2 0 0

I just opened my store https://jinrho.com and I'm really not sure why I'm not getting sales. I would really appreciate your opinion on it!

0 Likes
tmahmood
Explorer
42 4 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @jinrho 

Well done for getting your site up and running. 

There's a couple of things I'd say. Firstly, you're creating a new brand and fashion identity inspired by your own proclivities. As such, I think you need to tell the story a little. Having an 'about' page would be a good idea so people can understand who they are buying from and what has inspired you to develop this line. 

Secondly, I would say to start a blog on your site. This allows you to continually talk about the themes and inspirations that help guide your work with your brand. 

Both of these are important as it creates a customer-seller relationship over time and people feel more compelled to buy.

Hope this helps. 

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
jinrho
2 0 0
Thanks a lot! I’ll really take that into consideration and start writting more about our inspiration!
0 Likes
tmahmood
Explorer
42 4 14

No problem and all the best!

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jinrho 

First off, your store looks very neat and minimalistic. Sometimes it is a good, sometimes not, But anyways, it gives our very cool sort off street wear vibes. Hopefully, that is what you are going for, 

Here are a couple of things that might be causing some bounce on your site: 

-Take advantage of your hero banner. The theme that you are using gives you a huge space for a hero banner, so make sure you thoroughly choose the image for it. I recommend out an image that is spectacular and resonates with your store, but it does not have to be one of your products. 

- Add more section

Add Contact us, Instagram, About us, Reviews etc pages and link them on your navigation bar, Based on my experience, full navi bars create a completeness of the site and also give quick access to all the essential information. 

-Add an opportunity for your customers to add reviews

They work as a great testimonial and will help your customers make purchases easier. I see that you are using standard Product Reviews app, but I assume it is not enables because I could not see it on your site. 

I recommend using Growave it has Reviews, Wishlist, Social Login all for free and I think they will benefit your store a lot. 

Last but not least, you definitely need more products on your site. You can cover more audience just by giving more options to your potential customer while still being in the same niche. 

Also, consider thinking if minimalism is what you are going for and if it is doing good for your business:)

I think that is it for now, I will make sure to add things if I remember. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution. 

Best of luck:) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Jinrho,

The logo is not visible on any page other than the homepage. The Product Categories called "Collections" should be included in the main menu as well as drop-down for ease of search and access for the customer. Other important observations for store improvement are as follows:

1. The login should also be added beside the search bar and cart on the top right of the header for a more systematic header look.
  2. "About us" section is essential for increasing site familiarity.
  3. "Contact us" is a must for increasing customer interaction. It should include a contact form as well.
  4. Favicon is barely visible. Try making it dark and bold by changing color combinations for better visibility.
  5. The logo too is not significant enough to describe the store name. Try adding some text and making the logo dark and magnified for better clarity and accuracy.
  6. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer connectivity.
  7. You should add terms and conditions and FAQ’s if any in the footer again, these also help in building search engine content. 
  8. The newsletter should be placed in the footer rather than the middle of the homepage for a well-organized footer look.
  9. The footer links should be placed to the left while the newsletter to the right and social links should be placed below both of them.
  10. Bestsellers are a must for depicting site peculiarity.
  11. Reviews are a must below each product for improving customer choice.
  12. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for instant brand promotion.
  13. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store starts receiving loads of sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.