Any feed back is appreciated!

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

My website is a clothing and jewelry/accessories online shop for women & men. I would love to hear from you and listen to your suggestions on how to further improve the customer experience.

https://www.laronza.com

Note: I know the store doesn't have many products yet, but I am working slowly on expanding my collections.

Much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
545 37 113

I got hit with 3 popups before I even started scrolling:

- Accept/block notifications

- Email newsletter

- Accept cookies

I would time those more strategically to give users a chance to interact with your brand a little first. Too many popups right away can be a turnoff (not the best first impression).

I think the web design flows nice, and fits well for this type of brand. Good home page banner.

This might be a personal preference but I think BLOG instead of NEWS is a better name for you blog. "News" is boring but "blogs" reveal the personality of the brand :)

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
I also build custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 46

Hi, @LaRonza team.

Morgan here from the Social Team at Shopify.

The store is looking great! Aside from the suggestions @JoesIdeas offered, I took a look through your collections, products and information pages and you really haven't missed any technical details. The one thing I suggest now that your store is complete (generally speaking) is focus on the branding details which will make you stand out from your competitors.

As you know the fashion industry is extremely competitive and saturated, so things such as 30 day money back guaranteed, free shipping, and affordable prices are great, but they aren't factors that make you stand out necessarily.

To stand out you now need to work on your brand image and tone. The best way to start this is to find an "aesthetic" that suits the branding you want to go for. What feeling do you want your customers to get when they find your business? Is it fun and playful, elegant and chic, couture, fast fashion etc etc. You then want to make all your branding decisions around this. Does the text/excerpts on your site match the tone you're trying to get across? Do your colour schemes and fonts make sense? Lastly, does your advertising strategy make sense for the branding of your store.

You need to find a captivating way to get customers excited about your product, but also, a way that makes sense for your brand. Whether that's a giveaway over social media, or a series of unboxing videos from customers, your brand needs to be memorable!

I have a few really great blog posts I've personally used that help iron out these questions. Here's a few links:

1. How to build a brand from scratch 
2. How to build a brand story 
3. How to create a brand people can't forget 

Now that you're a branding expert, take some time to tweak your site accordingly. What things did you change? Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,
Morgan | Shopify Social Team

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

That makes a lot of sense, Much appreciated!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 46

Anytime, guys! 

I'm excited to watch your brand grow, and see the creative paths you take it! 
Always here to help if you want to talk about any strategies you're thinking about trying. 

All the best,
Morgan | Shopify Social Team

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes