Any feedback good or bad greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Everyone. Just moved from BigCartel to here. I’ve had a headache for about 3 weeks now getting into all the integrations that are capable with Spotify. Getting ready to move it on with Google Ads and some marketing. I’ve been up and running for a little less than year now. Even with the headaches and stuff, I’ve definitely enjoyed creating this. So, please, take a look and any tips, criticism, or anything else, I’d love to hear. 

white logo small.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @Paparocks ! Hope everything is now settled? For headaches, just take rest and hope you are covering your sleeping hours! I personally loved the logo. But is that all that you have to show? I'm sure you must be revamping your store and other things? I'd like to see them too and get back to you? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Paparocks do you have a store we can visit and have a look at?

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes