Any feedback is welcome

MikeatKorea
4 0 0

Could anyone - preferably those verified as professional - throw a comment on my website? 

https://amybelkr.com 

0 Likes

Hi @MikeatKorea,

Beautiful photography on the home page!

Home page:

• Replace "This is Korea" with a unique value proposition. A value proposition is a promise of value to be delivered. It’s the primary reason a prospect should buy from you. It’s also the #1 thing that determines whether people will bother reading more about your product or hit the back button. On your site, your value proposition is the main thing you need to test—if you get it right, it will be a huge boost.
  • Update "Collection" to "Collections"
  • The pop-ups that are appearing in the bottom left-hand corner about purchases other people are making are distracting and feel spammy

Product pages (like this one)

• Add missing image to new arrivals.
  • Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews to supplement photos and written reviews.
  • Consider offering free shipping on all products and just work shipping into product pricing. In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. (More on that here.)
  • Add copy to each product page in the form of storytelling. This is good for on-page SEO and also increases conversions as it makes your products more compelling to customers.
    • 11 storytelling elements:
      • Element #1: A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
      • Element #2: A world (the emotional motivators)
      • Element #3: A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
      • Element #4: The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
      • Element #5: A helper (your brand)
      • Element #6: A magical item (your offer)
      • Element #7: Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
      • Element #8: The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
      • Element #9: Road of trials (split-testing)
      • Element #10 The happily ever after (future pacing)
      • Element #11 The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)

Social media

• If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via co-marketing campaigns, blogging, communities, social media.
  • Here's a solid list of Google SEO tips for 2021 from Moz.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
0 Likes

Dear @MikeatKorea 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon and use nin text LOGO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

amyspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add social proof at home page
  • At footer: Remove "powered by shopify", add social profiles
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart counter feature and cart popup

cartpopup.png

cartpage5.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3017 175 551

Hello @MikeatKoreaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here. Here are some inputs from my side:

- On the homepage, in the collection section make all the images aligned to each other. Currently, it looks cluttered. 

AiTrillion_0-1619509160729.png

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals products.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

-  Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes