Hi @SerpentForge !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I just reviewed your store. it's amazing. You need to work on a few aspects which will help you improve your store.
Fixed Header:You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.
Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.
Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 36%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.
Product Page Design: Product page design could be better and organized. Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product.
Add write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers. Also, reduce the size of the footer.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Overall I felt that the website is clean. But I feel it lacks that first impression which will grab users' attention. The product page is not structured properly, which makes it seem incomplete. This can result in a lot of users dropping off as soon as they enter your website (hence higher bounce rate) which can result in fewer sales.
Here are a few tips:
1. An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design + Clear value proposition + direct call-to-action - Majority of customers once they land into any online store would not take more than 5 seconds, to decide whether they want to scroll down and continue or just look for what they have in mind somewhere else. So it is important that the homepage must be interactive enough, which is
2. Having an auto-complete and suggestion feature in your search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products.
3. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store with the following details:
4. In your product pages, use High-Quality images + self-explanatory descriptions - There are a lot of deciding factors that come into a customers' mind, before they purchase a product, given they pay before they get the product. Quality of product image, information, and social proof plays a very huge role.
5. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
Hope these tips help.
Hey there, @SerpentForge!
First of all, great job on your store! I can tell you’ve put a lot of work into it! Adding video to your site is a good move.
Now, diving into your store:
Overall, I like your homepage! It’s a great length, and the layout is easy to navigate. I would suggest checking heatmaps (to see where people click or scroll) to see how far people are scrolling and where they are clicking. Do they engage with your homepage or do they use your main navigation instead?
For reference, I’m looking at your Rings collections.
For reference, I’m on the Hunuman ring.
In general, I really like your store! You have everything set and now just need these relatively minor tweaks to really get things going. I would suggest watching session recordings to see what people do while on your site - that can help you identify issues that we didn’t find, such as browser- or device-specific errors. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
You have a great site overall but some changes can help make it better I feel. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.