Any feedback on my new website will be appreciated

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I recently made a lot of changes to my website and added an app to filter products and collections. Working with a small company for SEO and paid marketing, but not getting any significant results. I know its a lengthy process and there are many other factors involved, however, from a "user-friendliness" perspective, I would really appreciate any feedback.

https://oasispromos.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

First impression: The Button and Heading text are overlapped with the background photo making it crammed and difficult to distinguish between them. I'd recommend you add an overlay over the background to accentuate the Headings and The buttons. 

When I hover over the Cotton Canvas Bag, it turned to orange - which is good since the first rule of Heuristic Usability Design is to always show what's happening -> The change of design when hovering. However, the other button, when hovered over, stays the same. I'm not sure this is intentional or not, but you might want to take a look into it. 

Screenshot (7).png

You can also reduce the number of categories you have on the menu header to make it look cleaner and roomier. It felt a bit suffocated with a crammed header and the crammed content right at the beginning. 

Screenshot (8).png

On the collection page, I really like the filtering options on the left column - however, instead of Pagination, you can use Load More instead, at least according to this article from Baymard Design institute. 

On Collection page, when I switch colors, the product image did not change accordingly - which is a put-off. And the pricing in the red banner and the pricing under Product Title are different, which is a bit confusing and might increase bounce rates. 

Screenshot (9).png

SEO-wise I think it's pretty good - several product pages have SEO titles that are too short, or too long. You can optimize them for better ranking For more tips and tools, you can check out this Shopify SEO guide

To further personalize your store for better CRO, I'd recommend this guide

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

@RichardNguyen ,

I really really appreciate your detailed analysis and input. For a newbie like myself, this means a lot. 

I have made the changes you suggested and will continue to improve the website. Since I have a 32" and a 42" wide monitor that I work on, I really didn't think about the "overlapping" parts, but after your comments, I usually open the window on the half screen to see how the website might look on smaller screens. 

Once again, thank you for your time and suggestions.

Abdul 

0 Likes