Any feedback on my store would be amazing, thanks !

AmbianceMontagn
1 0 1

Hi,

I just launched my website but didn't set up campaigns yet because I want to make sur it is understandable and efficient.
I would love to get feedbacks ! Here is the link, sorry it is all written in French as it is the audience I would like to target first : 
www.ambiance-montagne.fr

Thank you,

Faz-Dloudest
2 0 0

Hey! 

I like the website, really nice colours and use of space. 

the only thing I would suggest is maybe adding a little more information in the 'about us' section and,  add the 'contact us' into your websites header/navigation also.

Personal preference but I always find with homeware/furniture businesses,  a blog about interior decoration or your products/services etc goes a long way!  

if you would like to talk more you can always message me on instagram : @fazdoessocial or email : contact@fazdoessocial.com

0 Likes

Hello There!

So, first look I can say it's nice, a pleasure to search the products having in mind the colours you use for the Main Menu.

The images for the products: some of them are different sizes. For example on Decorations is all good but on Luminaires, you need to work a little.

Try to add more products, you need a wider range.

Follow section -  Add Instagram and Facebook

"Une Question" - Remove the card gift from there, add an "About Us" instead

Slideshow tries to make it automated.

I guess that's it from me. All I write here is 100% and just my opinion. 

Try to find more examples of every section and use your creativity to build something nice and professional.

Losers make mistakes,
Then, They make excuses.
Winners make mistakes,
Then, They make changes.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @AmbianceMontagn, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Add a favicon.

You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. On the home page, add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed products. 

- Add reviews on the home page.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes