Any feedback would be appreciated ;)

Huzy
3 0 0

Could you take a quick sec to check out my dropshipping store and let me know about any advice you have for me before I start marketing, thanks in advance.

https://retrophonestand.co 

0 Likes

Dear @Huzy 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Store speed for mobile need to improve

reospeed.png

• At footer

footerred.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Huzy How are you doing?

Congratulations on your new dropshipping store. I am Johnny, an expert shopify developer. 
Here are just the tips I have for you to make your store more converting;

* Banner: I advice you to create more stunning and attractive banner with a CTA button directing traffic to the product page.

* Footer: As an upcoming brand, traffic will want to play safe and also, they will want to be well protected with the policies guiding the store, I recommend that you add policies to your footer and let your customers know more about your store rules.

* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your products. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns and convert them to you loyal customers even with sales retargeting. This strategy also helps you to win back more customers.

Do you find these useful and helpful? Kindly tick LIKE and Accept solution

Do you need any help regarding marketing and promotion of your store to get more potential customers?Contact Me

Hi @Huzy 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 70.000 active Shopify merchants.

After spending a few minutes on your Homepage, I have some recommendations that might be useful for you.

1. Header bar

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 13.40.02.png

The current header bar is quite hard to see it, I recommend that you should add a background color behind it, to make sure the readability is better.

Moreover, you should make the header bar sticky, cause when customers scroll up and down, they might want to navigate to other pages or track how many items in their cart. This is an improvement of customer experience.

2. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 13.45.26.png

The current image's quality is not good enough, you should change other images for better quality.

Add the CTA button here, this will encourage customers to click on it and boost up your conversion rate.

3. Customer reviews

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 13.46.48.png

I think that at here, you can replace it by using testimonial. Customers will have more credibility by the real customer and they would buy more product of your store.

This section would be only displaying inside each product page where customers can see exactly what other customers say about it.

For the home page layout, I think you can take a look at this homepage anatomy:

social-1.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are all my recommendations for your Homepage, hope that it might be useful for you. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Huzy, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add policies in the footer menu.

- Add a sticky header. Make your store easy to navigate. You need to improve the left side navigation bar.

- Add a call to action in the first fold of the home page.

- Add a product description on the product page.

Add customer engagement tools to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers:

- Add a web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

-  Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes