Any feedback would of helpful

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 6

Hi,  I was hoping someone might be willing to take a look at my site www.lrmapparel.com.  Any suggestions?   I'm trying to figure out what needs to be inproved and or if its more my marketing.  I'm still working on product descriptions, they are very time consuming.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. In either case, marketing can always be better and optimized....to continue find success.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of the homepage sale sign and make the text bigger.

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage as it helps build social proof

3. Add links to your footer for sizing chart and FAQ pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.

3. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

4. Remove McAfee logo, and checkout safety from product pages and put it in the footer. I would move the box that talks about shipping times and cost to another spot on the product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 6

Thanks,  I've started to make some changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Your_Bag_Store,

General

• I would suggest adding an email address on the Contact page. Some website visitors, like myself, don't quite trust contact forms as some sites with contact forms do not reply. Try to provide information on when they can expect feedback as well.
  • I can't see any instagram page, i recommend the use instagram.

Homepage

• Display live chat on the bottom right corner of your screen to make it more visible (it's kind of a standard to display it there)

Product

• You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes