Any further feedback?

Tourist
26 0 2

I posted a couple of weeks ago and made changes according to most of the feedback I received.  Since then our Add to carts, checkouts and sales have increased.  Conversion rate is still low.  Add to carts have increased to 1.3%, reached checkout to 1.1%, actual sale is .4% but twice what it was.

I'm looking for any other feedback to help increase conversion rate.

www.lrmapparel.com

Thanks,

Scott

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
433 41 208

Hi Your_Bag_Store,

General
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • I really like the Instagram integration towards the end of the page as this shows that your store is current and active.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would think about what you sell as your name has apparel in it but you sell phone cases?

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. Having the sizing chart, shipping and returns in the far right means you don't get to show off your product as well because the images are smaller then they could be

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. There is also a lot of white space beside the Related Product section

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 2

Thanks for the insight.  I have made some changes so far:

I put the Shipping info, Sizing Chart and Shipping info in tabs on with the description.  Doing this also gets rid of a lot of the white space on the product page and enlarges the image.

Removed Cell phone cases from the home page.

Change the image on the home page so its more uniform

Added an email address in the footer.

Changed the pop up to 60 seconds

I'll be working on product descriptions

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

@Your_Bag_Store wrote:

I posted a couple of weeks ago and made changes according to most of the feedback I received.  Since then our Add to carts, checkouts and sales have increased.  Conversion rate is still low.  Add to carts have increased to 1.3%, reached checkout to 1.1%, actual sale is .4% but twice what it was.

I'm looking for any other feedback to help increase conversion rate.

www.lrmapparel.com

Thanks,

Scott

Terrible branding. Can't even see the logo. If you expect to succeed with that logo you are horribly non-empathetic to the customers. Change it.

Instagram Influencer
0 Likes