Any help is much appreciated!!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone, I recently set up a shopify store for my business. I own a brand that is in the outdoor solar decor niche(solar flower lights). I've done a lot of product sales through my primary sales channel (Amazon FBA) over the past year and am now looking to sell from my shopify store website. I've spent almost $45 on FB ads with almost 300 site sessions, 0 add to cart, and 0 conversions. I also recently started Google ads campaigns. Within the last 5 days I've spent almost $150 on google ads with 138 site sessions targeting consumers searching for solar, garden, and patio lights. These campaigns led to only one sale. Currently, I only have three products but I am looking to add more over the next year. Any constructive criticism or suggestions is much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3039 227 497

Hi @williamgomes,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Would you be able to share your store URL, please? It would be hugely helpful in giving you advice with this. 

In terms of Facebook ads, there is an ad marketing method which might be beneficial to you. it's called the 3X3X3 method and is based all around finding the right audience for your products, but it does take some testing. It starts out by creating 3 different ads for 3 different audiences with 3 different sets of copy/ images with a small but similar budget for each. After some time, you'll see some of the ads performing better than others and you can begin to drop off the ads which aren't working as well and increase the budget on the ones which are to reach your key audiences. There are some good guides for this online which go into more detail, one of which you can find here

Looking forward to hearing from you, Nick

P.S. I have also moved your post to the Feedback on My Store board as it is more appropriate to what you are asking. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes