Any online focus groups for opinions on products?

Excursionist
92 0 8

Hi,
We are re branding with new logos and soon coming out with new products and would like to hear honest feedback from people who are not family or friends. Does anyone know of any websites like focus groups where you can post and get feedback? (preferably free)

-Marisa

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
318 1 21

hii dear friend 
iam thankfull to have this opportunity to be a part of reviewing
firstly i want to appreciate on your great work on site.its been a good experience for me to see all your products which are very stylish and unique.i throughly went to the site and found few of things that need to be corrected.
your logo is quiet simple to look and attractive.coming to the product decription my dear friend u did a great thing in it which helps the customers to know more information about the product.
And also MEASURMENTS are provided as per customers requirement which is appreciable 
very good initiation towards CLEAN WATER PROTECTION.
Secondly i want  to suggest  few thing which need to be corrected

• please make more videos regarding your own brand which helps in promoting through facebook and instagram
  • when i suppose to open any particular product there is no display of similar products details please make a correction in order to get good cross sales

finally i want to talk about reviews.i found that there are no reviews on ur products.today,the customer is more concern about reviews.the customer is always check the reviews before he/she purchasing any product.Reviews play a vital role in the e-commercs.so go with any customer review app in order to improve your sales
thank you
MyReviewfy 

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 2 40

Hi, Marisa!

Lisa here from the Social Care team at Shopify. 

This forum is a great place to post examples of your logo and product options to get feedback. When submitting a post you can attach a picture of the logos you'd like reviewed. We also offer store reviews if you'd like to get some feedback on the layout of your store from Shopify staff, partners and the general forum community. 

Alternatively, if you are looking for some free groups to get feedback from, I suggest joining some entrepreneur groups and threads. Here you can meet other business owners who are willing to give you advice and feedback in an open and honest manner. The following are suggestions for you to check out: 

Afula.com provides some great tips for running your own focus groups. They suggest this 4 step guide to conducting your own focus group test: 

Step One – Make a casting call to collect participants for your focus group. Look to collect individuals who are part of your target audience. For each person who says they are willing to participate do a quick check to ensure they belong to your target audience. Split the individuals into groups and set a time and date for the focus group to occur.

Step Two – Select a good location for the focus group. It should be somewhere easy to access for your participants and for you. You should also consider the size and privacy of the location. Once you have selected a location you should inform all your participants.

Step Three – Select a host for the focus group. The perfect host will be someone who is experienced in controlling and maintaining the concentration of a group. Those with teaching experience are particularly good in this role.

Step Four – Conduct your focus groups. During the focus group have your host control the direction of the discussion to ensure it remains on topic and have another person take copious notes. It is often best if you also record the sessions so you can go back afterwards to ensure you have not missed anything.

Another option is to directly ask your social followers on Instagram or Facebook. A lot of brands run competitions to get feedback on products and designs. This helps engagement and often customers appreciate being a part of the process of shaping the brand. Here's an article on how to run split tests across social media. If you don't feel comfortable posting via a competition on your main social media pages, using your Instagram story is a great way to run poles, get feedback and votes. You can also A/B test with influencers to get results on which product performs the best. Learn how to conduct an influencer A/B test here.

Are you currently marketing your store, or using any programs like Google Analytics to help you keep track of your visitors behaviour? 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
92 0 8

Thank you for all of this info! I just applied to join those Facebook groups, and i'm going to read your split test article. This is definitely helpful. And i'll do a post and see if anyone here in the forum will give me their opinions on our new logo options.

-Marisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 2 40

You're welcome, Marisa! Glad it was of use to you, and I hope you find what you were looking for out of the Facebook groups. 

Feel free to let me know how the process goes, and the link to your new post when you share your logo options. 

Best of luck! 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes