Any other tips to add to product pages.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Ive working on my store for about 6 months. I keep my home page small for fast loading.

https://sportsartdirect.com

My products pages are about 1000 - 2000 words, I have been changing up try find best way to do it.

I'm only using , loox reviews, sticky add to cart, free trust badge, Tidio Live Chat.

SIte Has 1% conversion rate - but I think be better now that fixed allot stuff.

https://sportsartdirect.com/collections/other/products/2-pac-thug-life-wall-art-canvas-painting-fram...

For speed apps , I'm using - Crush.pics, Amp by fire, Photo resize - I got 89 GT Matix score, but i added the live chat, it went to 86 - paid guy on fiverr to fix my speed score - http://bit.ly/33K5jJw

Share any tips you have.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.

I see too many apps on the store, using too many apps hinders the speed of the store. It's better to go for all in one app like Aitrillion It will help you to stimulate your customer's engagement & re-engage and retain them. AiTrillion is a single marketing platform that performs all the marketing functions efficiently. It has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.
Other than burning a hole in your pocket by investing in many different apps you can start using an all in one marketing platform which will help you to grow and scale your business and take it to new heights.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Sports Art Direct,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

4. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  5.  Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty  https://sportsartdirect.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1175 58 350

Hi there,

You have a really great niche - I can see the sales pick up in the upcoming holiday season. Your homepage looks engaging - consider however checking other pages regularly too. I noticed your About us page has got some images missing, and the one getting displayed has copyright marks.

Remember - retail is detail. Thi kind of little errors can affect your authority and trust and eventually conversion rate. Consider also proofreading your website - I found a few spelling/grammar errors that also could be affecting your sales. 

Apart from that, make sure to drive more relevant traffic in order to boost conversion rate. 

In order to do that, consider reviewing your Google Analytics account. In-depth analysis will help you discover where your visitors are coming from and which sources send you the best converting traffic. This will allow you then to focus your marketing efforts only on those platforms that convert best [sending you paying customers]. That’s usually the first step when it comes to optimizing your conversion rate. If you’re not sure how to review your Google Analytics account, please order it below:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for great tips - I Changed few things up.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for tips, I have been making changes, I like the search bar

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your website design looks great. Love the bold design and consistent design. Just two things:

Evolution Lebron James Canvas Painting Wall Art Framed    Sports Art Direct.jpg

1. If I was looking to buy the Evolution LeBron James Canvas Painting, I want to read reviews from others who bought the product, not all your 72 reviews. Product pages should be dedicated to the product. You might feature other products in a "buyers that bought this also loved this" kind of way. 

Framed Sports Art Custom Canvas Prints– Sports Art Direct.png

2. You can create a better opt in form. 90% of your visitors aren't going to buy a painting but they might fill in their email if the offer is good enough. You should have an exit intent pop-up. Use a tool like Privy to create quick, nicely-designed pop ups that show up when folks are about to leave.

3. You should either have a chatbot with a "Get a discount" title if you're actually trying to offer a discount instead of chat. Try to connect with visitors more instead of offering a discount straight out of the bat. A chatbot should try to initiate conversations. Email offers should be for discounts. But depends on how this already works out for you.

Wondering how to get more sales? Wondering how some people make millions of dollars in sales yearly? The answer - EMAIL COPYWRITING. Lame ass email copy won't sell jack shit. Hire a team of expert copywriters for the price of one. https://cutt.ly/vruA570
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes