Any reviews of my site would be greatly appreciated!

Semqessa
Tourist
17 0 3
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 97 203

Hey, @Semqessa 

First off, congratulations on building your Shopify store. You are off to a great start! I can tell you've spent the time to neatly organize your products into collections. This will help your customers find what they are looking for. You also have an engaging copy below your top banner image explaining the benefits of your products. 

One area I think could be improved on is showcasing your products being used in real-world settings. For example, taking photos or creating a gif of your incenses burning on an end table in a cozy living space, or someone lighting a smudging stick and dispersing it around their bedroom. 

Creating animated gifs to show off your products is really powerful! There is a handy third-party tutorial here that shows you how you can take one of your videos and turn it into an animated GIF.

I hope this helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
641 66 116

Hi @Semqessa 

I love your niche products. I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

-  Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.50.15.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.50.32.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.51.38.png

- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.51.05.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes

Hi @Semqessa

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. When the website gives visitors bad UX with bad UI, it can stop you from making more sales. I would like to give you some recommendations for optimizing your store more. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1. Homepage: 

1.1 Add the sticky menu:

PageFly_0-1618283388153.png

When you make the sticky menu, it will help the visitors easily access any links, pages, and functions like search, sign in, cart. The more convenience you give the visitors, the higher the conversion rate can be. It is also a great thing that you put the search bar in a clear shape and visible for people to notice. 

1.2 Make a clear search box:

The search box is an important part of any store. Many visitors will leave your store when they can't find what they want.

Currently, your search element is an icon next to the "Add to cart" button. I recommend you put it in a search box with a bold icon for a standing-out look. It will keep your layout and make the search easy to find at the same time. 

1.3 Give more information on the products and collection:

PageFly_1-1618283774362.png

There are few recommendations for this part:

• Make the header clear and standing out;
  • Make a CTA button below the title so visitors can easily access the collection;
  • Using the real images for the products and the collection, it would be great if there are any images with the rea case using the products.

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. With the current testimonial right now, you can make it as auto slides and putting some images into that.

PageFly_2-1618284058948.png

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.6 Add newsletter/ signup form

This is an important factor for an online store to collect customers' emails so you can send them campaign information or any store updates.

You can put the form on the footer or near the bottom of the home page. 

2Collection page

I take this page for example https://shopsacredspace.us/collections/candles-1

2.1 Use the grid view with load more: 

PageFly_3-1618284219503.png

Since currently you are having only 5 products, showing the products like this creates a bad layout and showing the lack of products for that. I recommend you can put 3 products in 1 row and using the loading more on the side to show the next products. 

2.2 Have secondary hover images for the product list

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers

2.3 Adding some description about your collection: 

It is important to show why they need to use this or any special features about your products. This part will make the customers want to click to see the products more. 

2.4 Adding the CTA button:

I recommend putting the CTA button under each product for people can buy the product or add to cart right away. Consider putting the star review in your products as well. This can cause the trust and curiosity to see more for the visitors. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Your store shows a lot of your efforts! I wish you all the best!

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2961 170 547

Hello @Semqessa, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a favicon.

- Give product recommendations. Add a section of trending, new arrivals products on the homepage.

- Add policies in the footer.

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes