Any suggestions on new store

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3

Hello everyone. This is my first store. I've been to 53 countries and wanted to start a store where people could come to gather that love cultural products. The idea is a collection of the "best" or most unique products from different countries. I do not know a whole lot about SEO, so those suggestions are more than welcome along with where to find those resources. Any design, language, currency, or other issues are very welcome. I'm obvious not done adding to the store.  If you send me an email (management@chancerylane.eu) then I'll be happy to review your store in return. Thanks!

https://chancerylane.eu/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @ChanceryLane 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! Specifically, I would consider showcasing more featured collection sections on your homepage in order to get your products in view of your customers as soon as possible. You can update these features sections throughout the year based on what is in demand. For example, with it being the summer, it would be appropriate to showcase all of the summer-related products that you offer.

Meanwhile, showcasing warmer clothing or suits and jackets may not be the best idea since due to COVID restrictions, etc. there is a steep drop in large social gatherings and events (weddings, conferences, in-person meetings, etc). 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 11

Hi there! Congratulate on opening the new store selling unique products from across the world.

Your website looks great overall. I notice you have provided language selector and currency selector for visitors to choose currency and language. That's great! Here is one suggestion that you can do one step further: how about auto displaying currencies and languages based on your visitors' geolocations? In this way, it brings local to visitors immediately, effectively engage with visitors, and increase customer conversion rates. IP geolocations can help you with this, for example,  you can check Geo Targetly.  It detects your visitors' locations based on their IPs. When currency or language is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL, like exampleshop.com?cur=USD, or exampleshop.com?lan=en. With Geo Redirect tool from Geo Targetly, you can simply set up redirecting rules easily within a few steps, and auto route visitors to correct URLs. For more details on how-to, you can read the post: https://geotargetly.com/shopify-geo-redirect

Hope it helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 145

Hi @ChanceryLane !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!

1. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

2. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

3, Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

4. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes