Anyone mind reviewing my store? Its a one product store

BenK
Tourist
8 0 2

Made this a few days ago and just started running ads, not sure if the product will sell either. Thanks

https://smartcompaniononline.com/

Note: its optimized for phone

0 Likes

Hello @Nurit3 I hope you are doing good?

I am Johny, a professional shopify developer and sales manager.
I have reviewed your store and below are just the view observations I noticed which you need to work on.

* Social Link/Branding: You should create social pages such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for your store and boost the SMO and SEO through consistent updating

* Sales Funnel: You should start practicing sales funnel because to some extent, I can't just imagine how much you are loosing traffic without sales funnel in your store.
Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

I am ware of your doubt regarding the marketing "not sure if the product will sell either" If you are not an expert or experienced in marketing, there are experts who can help you on that and help you target the right audience and table effective marketing strategies for sales and traffic conversion.

Do you find this useful and helpful? Kindly tick as LIKE and ACCEPT SOLUTION
Do you need further help in putting all these into places and optimize your store for better traffic conversion? Contact me.

All the best.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2807 176 470

Dear @BenK 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header

astroheader.png

• Improve page speed for mobile

smartspeed.png

• At footer: Reduce space,Add social profiles, footer layout needs to change