Pathfinder
341 4 15
0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1689 179 490

Hey there, @TheStripesInMe 

Bo here from Shopify Support, good to see you again! 

I can see that you have removed a lot of your apparel from your store? Was there any reason in particular for this? With only two shirts and many more hats, the store is beginning to look a little like a hat store. In addition to this, the customer picture that you do have posted on your homepage is wearing one of your sweatshirts, it would be better if you have an image with a product you still sell here. 

Your FAQ page needs more questions as I am sure your customers coming to that page would have more than just that one question in mind. I would recommend that you take a look at this guide on writing an effective FAQ page. 

Would you consider designing more taekwondo-centric apparel? You are a taekwondo based apparel company, however, all of your tees feature just your store name and tagline. You could definitely benefit from having more taekwondo-centric designs and slogans. Your brand is not yet a recognizable one, you are going to need more than just your name to sell these tees, TheStripesInMe is not yet established and does not mean anything to the general consciousness, yet. Why would someone buy and wear a tee with just the name of a company they don't really know? Get creative with your designs and slogans. Your store has so much potential, keep working on it!

It looks like the link to your Instagram page is broken, make sure to have that fixed.

All the Best,

Bo

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15

What do i need to do? What can make me successful?

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1689 179 490

Hey there, @TheStripesInMe 

I can see that you have requested and received a lot of feedback over the past few weeks. I would recommend going through everything that I, my colleagues and other community members have pointed out in these forum responses. Pool together all that feedback and figure out what it is you want to do with that information. Your store appears to be unavailable at the moment and so, I cannot take a look to see what you have actioned so far and what could be changed further. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @TheStripesInMe 

Congratulations on your store page! Here are some thoughts around your store. Hopefully, it'll help improve your store experience and also lead to some successful purchases. 

• run analytics to see where you're getting maximum traffic from - which sources. Then see at which point in the store are they dropping off the most. That'll give you an idea about what should be improved in your store - is it the catalog or checkout page, etc.

• you can add an exit intent pop up. Right before the shopper is about to leave your store, you can trigger a dialog box that offers them an additional discount (or any other offer). It can tip them over to purchase the product immediately.

• I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  • you can look at adding some social proofing and urgency to the store by adding labels to your products. If you have a variety of labels you can help in nudging the shopper to make faster decisions while browsing. Shopify has some apps you can check for this purpose.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Good luck with the store. I hope it works out well for you!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
DushyantSingh
Excursionist
32 2 6
I just had a look at your Store. It looks good and fine, I hope your skills will increase accordingly. You can Set up shipping integrations. This step can feel a little overwhelming to someone just starting an online store. As an advice I want to tell you about the application named Descrii, Description application. Descrii is quick enough to Understand your product and save your time from hectic process of generating product description manually. I hope it will help you to grow your business further. LINK- https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @TheStripesInMe !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. 
  5. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.

One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.

If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.

That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. 
  7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  12. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes