Anyone willing to review my store?

mxssoud123
9 0 0

Hey Community!

If anyone could let me know their thoughts!

www.eternal-moon.com 

Regards

0 Likes
mxssoud123
9 0 0

Sorry forgot to add that my website is STRICTLY MOBILE OPTIMIZED. Thanks

0 Likes

Dear @mxssoud123 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile. Currently 30-35

etrnelspeed.png

• Add Social profiles at the footer.
  • Need to do ON Site SEO
  • Add CTA at Top banner
  • Need to provide spacing at text in product page

lighttext.png

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2458 142 445

Hello @mxssoud123, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store. You can notify your customers about new updates, offers. Send price drop alerts to your customers to bring them back to your store. It helps in driving more conversions.

- Adding an engaging video on the home page will be helpful to engage visitors coming to your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
mxssoud123
9 0 0

Hey thanks a lot! How would I be able to add a video into the the homepage without the user having to press the button play?

0 Likes