Anything I should add to make my store better?

3 0 1
4 0 0

definitely put your logo as your favicon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear Jagman,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Product landing page need to be well structure and design

3. Optimize your footer list

4. Go for other design

5. Use silo structure menu

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Hire Shopify Small Tasks Experts: www.task4store.com

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes

Hi @Jagman 

The great thing about sports and yoga is there is some many images of people smiling etc you could use. This will give visitors a good feeling about your website also. 

Here is some videos I did that might really help you also. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
540 21 66

I took a glance at your store and I would like to suggest-

1. Add a Favicon- They enhance the usability of the web interface and also allow users to find a necessary page much quicker and easier.

2. Yes, banner and pop-up ads can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage.

3. Display reviews and testimonials, Whether you’ve got Google reviews, Facebook ratings, or simply positive comments that customers have emailed to you, make sure you creatively showcase them on your store. Customer Reviews play an important role in trust-building. Having difficulty in collecting customer reviews? Start giving loyalty points to customers when they leave a review on your store. Click here to get a smart loyalty points program.

4. Add Web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address.

There are some more suggestions, reach me to ask those suggestions. :)

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Contact us page - consider adding a short paragraph to this page. Few sentences such as: “Contact us now with any questions. Email us at [your email address] or fill in the form below and press “Send message”. We will get back to you within 24 hours.” will feel more personal and be inviting for people to reach out and contact you.
Consider also using a professional email address [such as sales@yourdomain.com] instead of  free one. It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI

Make sure to optimize the Contact page further  [use page.contact template for this page in your Shopify admin, so the contact form is displayed automatically]. It will be much more convenient for your customers to get in touch with you, then to copy the email address from the footer, go to their mailbox, paste it and then email you - it’s quite a drag to do it for online users - which might affect your conversion rate. Make sure it’s easy to contact you and people will be happy to get in touch to discuss their custom orders.

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1049 62 228

Hey Sportzinc,

Though the site looks decent, but still lags some basic features. Kindly look into the following points for store optimization:

1. The logo is barely visible, Make it more bold and clear.
  2. Favicon is missing.
  3. Add some social links for better customer connectivity.
  4. Add a seperate sale section for all discounted products.
  5. Add some blogs and customer testimonials apart from reviews to make your site informative and trustworthy.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your site becomes better with showers of conversions.

Neha;) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes