Appreciate any feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 3

Hello could I have some feedbacks of my website www.cyclistr.com?

It is my first website

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello
Everything looks really nice, just meybe add more products to collections, and get rid of "shipping     calculated at next step" at check out. Because people will look at this and will be afraid to buy it, its a little bit confusing. Besides that page looks very nice! 
good luck selling!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 3

Ok, thank you alot🤝

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @dennis2020 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @dennis2020 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. The review tab on the first page is showing only 1 review. 
  2. CYCLISTR_PERSONALIZE_YOUR_BIKE.png
  3. There are some typos on your website. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust.
  4. CYCLISTR_PERSONALIZE_YOUR_BIKE (1).png
  5. Add a separate “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes