Hey Kids Assembly,
Follow the below listed tips for a better store modification:
All the best!
Hello @Mumify ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
My first impression on your site was very positive. I did not even finish browsing around it but already love the friendly and sleek approach that you have used there. The site looks professional and dynamic.
Since you only have a landing page ready, I can only give feedback regarding the design.
1) Reduce the white spaces
2) Add more CTA
3) Add an image of the actual product you are offering
4) Add a product description
6) For taking the page to the next level, add a short video
I recommend coming back again when you have the site ready so that you get feedback on the functionality and overall performance.
Your landing page looks good, and best wishes for your product launch. Couple of things to note before launching the website of your product launch:
1. Build your social community. Start following other like-minded communities, and bring up the hype of the launch. This will surely help in getting more traffic to your website.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue.
3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers.
4. Add video testimonials, as they will help reduce your bounce rate by keeping visitors on your site for longer and increase the odds that new visitors will feel confident enough to make a purchase.
5. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Once again, I wish you the very best of luck with your product launch.
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.