Appreciate any feedback on our pre-launching landing page

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Folks, we have created a landing page to capture emails for our upcoming product launch.

Appreciate any feedback or thoughts on it : ) kidsassembly.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Kids Assembly,

Follow the below listed tips for a better store modification:

• "Search Bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence,is missing from the homepage as well.
  • Use a "favicon" for unique site identification.
  • Multiple newsletters should be avoided on the homepage.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Mumify ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no menu or categories in your site to check your products, try adding that.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

My first impression on your site was very positive. I did not even finish browsing around it but already love the friendly and sleek approach that you have used there. The site looks professional and dynamic. 

Since you only have a landing page ready, I can only give feedback regarding the design. 

1) Reduce the white spaces

2) Add more CTA 

3) Add an image of the actual product you are offering 

4) Add a product description 

6) For taking the page to the next level, add a short video 

I recommend coming back again when you have the site ready so that you get feedback on the functionality and overall performance. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 17 82

Hey @Mumify,

Your landing page looks good, and best wishes for your product launch. Couple of things to note before launching the website of your product launch:

1. Build your social community. Start following other like-minded communities, and bring up the hype of the launch. This will surely help in getting more traffic to your website.

2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. 

3.  Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers.

4. Add video testimonials, as they will help reduce your bounce rate by keeping visitors on your site for longer and increase the odds that new visitors will feel confident enough to make a purchase.

5. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.  

Once again, I wish you the very best of luck with your product launch. 

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Thanks Everyone, appreciate your time and feedback. It is super helpful, I am going to make some further updates : )

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes