Hello @Happypenguinhf ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Happy Penguin,
Pay attention to the following points for better store optimization:
All the best!
Hi @Happypenguinhf welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. The logo size and the header menu size can be increased and there much negative space and the text is not readable as well.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. A minimum of 3-4 images is required so that the customer gets to review every detail of the product.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. One other thing that jumped out to me was your font. It hurts my eyes to try and read that. But right now we can only point out things we see.
There's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
When I saw your URL, I thought that your site was new and probably not finished yet. However, I was mistaken because your site looks very professional and sleek. It is very easy to browse in, and if I was a customer I would appreciate how nicely your site is built. Therefore, I recommend changing your domain to happypengyin. com. if possible, I know that is quite challenging. With that being said, let's jump on the feedback.
Usually I recommend creating various categories depending on nutrition, diet, preferences etc. and you already have that. I also recommend writing a blog, and you have that as well. I would only add working more on keywords to help google indexation. Other than that, everything is great there.
You said that you have nice reviews, and I guess that is on Yelp. I recommend displaying that reviews on the site itself, so that your potential customers do not have to leave your site to read the reviews. That increases the chances that your potential customer leaves the site and gets destructed on Yelp and never comes back. I recommend having a review widget on each meal plan and on the site as well. You can do that with Growave because we offer the automated review requests also you can easily add the reviews on the site. Besides, we offer Reward, Referral, Wishlist, Social Sharing, Instagram galleries and Social login. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. Take a look at how Growave helps brands see real results https://growave.io/blog/case-study-how-growave-helped-sm-global-shop-to-work-on-their-relationship-w... and here is our demo shop https://ssw-demo.myshopify.com/
Also, add an upselling gallery on each product page. There are some apps that do that, or that might be capacity of the Venture theme you are using.
The page where we serve seems empty, add more information and a maybe a map there.
The header menu along with the navi bar are quite big and take up a big space. I recommend making the logo smaller that way reducing the header size. When a person enters your site he/she will see a holistic image on your hero banner.
Add a buy now button on product page.
It seems like you have edited your checkout page, if so, also add points at checkout that will make the process of redeeming points very convenient. We at Growave can do that as well.
I think that is it for now, I love your site and wish you luck.
P.S. A little tip: think of your customers if they were toddlers and present information in simplest way. Consider that some of your customer know nothing about meal plan delivery services. so you might as well create a page that will tel how your service works :)