Appreciate any feedback on our store

Happypenguinhf
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi everyone! I wonder why we get a traffic and a good reviews but not a lot of new customers. Any advice or opinion would be appreciated. https://happypenguinhf.com/

0 Likes

Hello @Happypenguinhf ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Happy Penguin,

Pay attention to the following points for better store optimization:

• Shift the "header template" from below the header menu to above the logo and sidelinks(search bar and cart) respectively.
  • A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @Happypenguinhf welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!

I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. The logo size and the header menu size can be increased and there much negative space and the text is not readable as well.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. A minimum of 3-4 images is required so that the customer gets to review every detail of the product.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Happypenguinhf
Tourist
5 0 3

Thank you very much! I greatly appreciated!

0 Likes

Hey, 

I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. One other thing that jumped out to me was your font. It hurts my eyes to try and read that. But right now we can only point out things we see.

There's a lot of the process we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Happypenguinhf
Tourist
5 0 3
Hi,

Thank you for your opinion! I am very grateful!
My email is info@happypenguinhf.com
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Happypenguinhf 

When I saw your URL, I thought that your site was new and probably not finished yet. However, I was mistaken because your site looks very professional and sleek. It is very easy to browse in, and if I was a customer I would appreciate how nicely your site is built. Therefore, I recommend changing your domain to happypengyin. com. if possible, I know that is quite challenging. With that being said, let's jump on the feedback. 

Usually I recommend creating various categories depending on nutrition, diet, preferences etc. and you already have that. I also recommend writing a blog, and you have that as well. I would only add working more on keywords to help google indexation. Other than that, everything is great there. 

You said that you have nice reviews, and I guess that is on Yelp. I recommend displaying that reviews on the site itself, so that your potential customers do not have to leave your site to read the reviews. That increases the chances that your potential customer leaves the site and gets destructed on Yelp and never comes back. I recommend having a review widget on each meal plan and on the site as well. You can do that with  Growave because we offer the automated review requests also you can easily add the reviews on the site. Besides, we offer Reward, Referral, Wishlist, Social Sharing, Instagram galleries and Social login. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. Take a look at how Growave helps brands see real results https://growave.io/blog/case-study-how-growave-helped-sm-global-shop-to-work-on-their-relationship-w...  and here is our demo shop https://ssw-demo.myshopify.com/

Also, add an upselling gallery on each product page. There are some apps that do that, or that might be capacity of the Venture theme you are using. 

The page where we serve seems empty, add more information and a maybe a map there. 

The header menu along with the navi bar are quite big and take up a big space. I recommend making the logo smaller that way reducing the header size. When a person enters your site he/she will see a holistic image on your hero banner. 

Add a buy now button on product page. 

It seems like you have edited your checkout page, if so, also add points at checkout that will make the process of redeeming points very convenient. We at Growave can do that as well. 

I think that is it for now, I love your site and wish you luck. 

P.S. A little tip: think of your customers if they were toddlers and present information in simplest way. Consider that some of your customer know nothing about meal plan delivery services. so you might as well create a page that will tel how your service works :) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
855 22 251
Hi!
Honestly, I would like to to congradulate you with your online store, and to mention that it is AMAZING!
EVERYTHING  is so well-organized, overall the theme and images looks very "yummny" and makes me hungry. I really love how you give detailed information regarding nutrition facts. It is so important and valuable nowadays, as people prefer to eat healthy food, and it become already as a habbit. 
I loike that you are using loyalty and rewards program and refferal . The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times.It is important to give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store  or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site,created account and etc.) 
I highly reccomend to you  to implement an opportunity to login or signup using Social Media accounts. As we all know social media is very popular and even powerful, so use it in order to increase your customer base. With just one click, users will login and purchase their loved items.You have very eye-appealing Instagram account. I just love your feed with images. So, why don't you add Instagram galleries to your store. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Since you have a big amount of products , why don't you add Wishlist widget? Whenever, I do online shopping, I always use this feauture. It lets me to share my loved items with close ones, to add something that I like, and for sure to purchase it in the future. Even, when customer will forget about this, you will remind to them by sending automated email notification. 🙂
The last, but not least, add Reviews on the product pages. OMG, your meals are so amazing(I am sure that in real they are going to taste amazing as they look on the webpage 🙂) and customers will leave tons of positive reviews. It is very crucial to gain the social proof. It is something that makes your customers to trust you. And especially, if it is connected with healthy meal stuff, trust is a MUST. Btw, in order to push your customers to leave reviews, you can give them points or discounts .
I really like your store and I wish you great success and a lot of happy clients!
Hopefully, I helped you. 
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes