Appreciate any feedbacks on my shiny new store.

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Greeting, 
Would you give me feedback on my newly launched site? 
www.obagamihouse.com

All products are unique handmade. I struggle to list collections and try to let client understand it's one-of-a-kind item. 

Also I had hard time to come up with product titles/descriptions to catch visitor's eyes. English is my second language and feel like some of my lines are too boring. 

Thank you in advance!

Saya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 153

Hi @SayaWink !

Welcome to Shopify family and I wish you good luck with your store!

To be completely honest, I think you need some work done and some things reconsidered in order to start selling. Handmade items are very popular nowadays - one main thing that you have to understand - you need to  show to users, why do they need to choose buy items from you rather then on other more popular platforms. As for me, try to add more image on "About us" page. Handmade items should bring to the customers warm feelings, and they should be sure that they are done from very good qualified materials and very unique. Your prices are not quite low (for sure hadmade products are always require very hard work, I can even say that every product that you are making is done with warm feelings from your heart :)). But you need to more explain and show to users why they are paying this money.

I highly recommend to you, to change them theme - because it looks very unproffesional. Try to use something, that will give to the users feeling of uniqueness of handmade items. 

I have checked you Instagram page, I love it. Social media nowadays becomes very powerful. Why don't you add Instagram galleries to your homepage.It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

You have very nice and detailed descriptions at your product pages. However, when I want to purchase something online, I straight go to review section because it is a social proof.I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use  Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Add Social login feauture - let your users to login with just one click. It is much more comfy and user-friendly. Those days, people are getting more lazy and they prefer simple things.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you.

If so, do not hesitate to loike my post :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 317

Dear SayaWink,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Use High quality images.
  • Add video in product
  • Add blog section for traffic and seo
  • Do some basic on page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @SayaWink ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Oba Gami, 

Remember the below listed points for better store modification:

• Mention gmail address in "Contact Us" for better customer trust and belief.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" business pages should be added for better advertising.
  • Add images to the "About Us" section for making it more expressive.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!  

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
318 12 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SayaWink Welcome to Shopify family

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. The logo size should be decreased and the logo placement can be shifted from center to top left. Free Shipping tag can be written as 'Free Shipping' instead of the offer description.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Engaging  audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store by adding visually attractive
 stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)

image_png305065616.png
I hope this helps! Goodluck 

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like