Would you give me feedback on my newly launched site?
All products are unique handmade. I struggle to list collections and try to let client understand it's one-of-a-kind item.
Also I had hard time to come up with product titles/descriptions to catch visitor's eyes. English is my second language and feel like some of my lines are too boring.
Thank you in advance!
Solved! Go to the solution
Hi @SayaWink !
Welcome to Shopify family and I wish you good luck with your store!
To be completely honest, I think you need some work done and some things reconsidered in order to start selling. Handmade items are very popular nowadays - one main thing that you have to understand - you need to show to users, why do they need to choose buy items from you rather then on other more popular platforms. As for me, try to add more image on "About us" page. Handmade items should bring to the customers warm feelings, and they should be sure that they are done from very good qualified materials and very unique. Your prices are not quite low (for sure hadmade products are always require very hard work, I can even say that every product that you are making is done with warm feelings from your heart :)). But you need to more explain and show to users why they are paying this money.
I highly recommend to you, to change them theme - because it looks very unproffesional. Try to use something, that will give to the users feeling of uniqueness of handmade items.
I have checked you Instagram page, I love it. Social media nowadays becomes very powerful. Why don't you add Instagram galleries to your homepage.It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
You have very nice and detailed descriptions at your product pages. However, when I want to purchase something online, I straight go to review section because it is a social proof.I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Add Social login feauture - let your users to login with just one click. It is much more comfy and user-friendly. Those days, people are getting more lazy and they prefer simple things.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you.
If so, do not hesitate to loike my post :)
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @SayaWink ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Oba Gami,
Remember the below listed points for better store modification:
All the best!
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @SayaWink Welcome to Shopify family
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. The logo size should be decreased and the logo placement can be shifted from center to top left. Free Shipping tag can be written as 'Free Shipping' instead of the offer description.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Engaging audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps! Goodluck