Appreciate feedback on our jewelry store!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello to the Shopify community. Wanted to request feedback on our gemstone jewelry store. 

www.manjushajewels.com

Thank you!

Sanjiv

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
544 58 106

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and I absolutely love it. 

• The photography on the site is wonderful, and the product photography is crisp. Really well done!
  • I'd suggest adding your own personal favicon to the store rather than using a Shopify icon. 
  • The customer reviews section is a great idea, I feel it could be better formatted though, and a little neater! 
  • The About section is fantastic, and you've done a tremendous job on it. 
  • I feel there should be a HOME button in the navigation. I know that most people know to click the logo to return home, but there may be some people who don't regularly use the logo to return to the landing page. 

All in all, there is very little to critique, as you have done a really nice job designing your site. I'd suggest getting some further reviews and testimonials for your business just to take that 'brand new business' look off the site. It's a perfect start you've made, however!

How are you planning to start marketing the business? Have you developed a marketing plan

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
65 1 11

Hey @sanjivchawla 

Congrats on the store , Really love the collection of products that you have , jewelry is an important market for consumers , i feel you have a good choice of colours and products to make the eui look more classy and appealing , i feel i can give you some suggestion to tweak the UI for your website . i come from design background , so i might be of some use for you here to revamp your site.

1. the slideshow is a really nice touch that you have given , make sure the pictures are moving in 3 sec gap and not a manual slider , as people tend to miss that its a manual and may seen its a static picture 
2. i feel the landing page navigation could be better , if you add banners and more product and store offers , also make a good collection nav button , instead of product categories on the nav bar , as the filters can be shows on a diff page , because the number of products are less on your page 
3. jewelry costs money and for people to spend that much , you need to build a trust factor , you need to show authentication of good finance partners that you have feartures on the page 
4. make sure the checkout of the cart goes smooth and you give good info of the purchase to the user including tracking details after purschase 
5. Add a blog page and Testimonial page to the site as it shows good reviews for your site and customer exp
6. Add product labels to increase sales of products , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you do that  

Stay Safe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
1 Like