Are we doing it right?

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello, my partner and I would like general feedback on our store, neonfits.com

Your opinions and suggestions are highly valued.

Thank you,
GP
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
104 15 16

Hi, @GPdanielson!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would be happy to provide some feedback on your store. At first glance, I find it looks fantastic! Your vibrant brand and products are perfectly showcased! I love what you've done with your site. Here are a few improvements I would suggest:

Update Your Menu

It's great to keep your menu simple as you have it displayed. However, I would suggest reordering your links and adding a few items.

First, I suggest placing "Home" as the first link. Naturally, customers will assume the first link on a menu bar will lead them back to the homepage.

Then, I would shorten the All Collections link and change it to Collections or Catalogs. You can also consider making this link a drop down menu to link your various collections and make things more user friendly. 

Also, I would remove the search link since you already have the search function icon displayed on that line.

Last, I would suggest adding an About Us page as this optimizes your SEO rankings and provides a personalized touch to your store. Here's an overview of what I would suggest:

13-15-it3cz-e8g5j

Slider Buttons

On your main slideshow beneath the menu, I recommend having a single button marked as Shop Now. This is a simple action for your customers rather than have them decide between product lists or collection lists.

13-13-uneap-iz7wq

Add Reviews

Your product page looks fantastic! One thing I would add to it would be reviews. We have an application in our App Store to add product reviews.

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi there,

I've taken a look at your store, it seems like you've put a lot of effort into your website aesthetic aspect. It does attract my eyes at the very first sight, I believe that we can take it to the next level. Here's some recommendations that I'd love to share with you:

image.png

Text Legibility

Typo on the store is great, however I notice a small glitch of the primary button "Shop Now": It's hard to read white text on green neon background. I suggest that you can consider using the same styling for the "Shop Now" button as those buttons on the banner of the homepage.

FAQ Page

It seems like I can find all the information I want inside FAQ Page but I'm not sure if that's where I go when I want to check the policies or contact info. I engage you to separate those pages to individuals since not many people realize that they can find everything in FAQ page. It's better to have Contact Page & Policies Page separately.

Navigation

image.png

You should consider to improve your main navigation by showing all the collection catalogs inside a dropdown of "All Collections" navigation. Which will help visitors on your site navigate faster & easier.

Reviews & Testimonials:

Reviews, feedbacks are an important part of any e-commerce store. Which will definitely help you to increase your brand trust with customers. You can choose to include the reviews inside each product page or it would be a separate testimonial page where you can design its look to match with your brand aesthetic.

I think that would be enough for now. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Have a nice day.

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1459 90 312

Hey Neon Fits,

The search bar should be placed on the top right of the header instead of the top left. The logo should be shifted slightly leftwards instead of being placed in the middle. Other keen observations for store improvement are as follows:

1. "Search" need not be included in the main menu when it is already a part of the top right of the header and the footer as well.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Login should be placed beside the search bar and the cart for a more systematic header view.
  4. "Terms of Service" should be added to the footer as it helps in building search engine content.
  5. "Sale" section should be added to the main menu to keep all discounted items together.
  6. Reviews should be added below each product for better customer choice.
  7. Testimonials are a must for instant brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization help you reach the heights of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi GPdanielson !

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a sectional review of your site:

Header & Footer :

Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header must be sticky header with proper navigation. There are two search given in header , one must be earesed.Your header should offer a search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for. Login Icon must be there for customer login. Example of Good Header 

Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator and let your social links open in a new tab so your customers don’t have to leave your store to check your social media pages. Add Policy pages in your footer section for the store security purpose and your newsletter must be highlighted so people who follow can have the your brand can subscribe to receive more updates.

Home Page :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows, featured collections, display instagram feed and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.  Example of Nice Home page  

Collection Page :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views,2nd image on Hover,announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

Product Page :

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page 

I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, MS Complete Cart Customizer that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.

Cart Page :

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more.

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.  Example of Good Functional Cart Page

Integrations on your store :

How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions? 

Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion tracking and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks  on Google. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

1. Include live chat option that is visible on every page of your store to keep your customers happy and retain them.
  2. Update your site with all the policy documents -- the privacy policy, FAQ, terms and conditions, return and shipping policy templates and have a separate blog page.  Sample
  3. There needs to be a strong color coordination among all the colors used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colors used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  4. Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  5. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed.  Make your site mobile-friendly. Sample
  6. Live chat option must be there for easy communication with the buyers.
  7. Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and color coordination.

Hopefully this will help you. And your store starts getting sales and conversions very shortly.

Good Luck :)

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
979 47 142

Hello @GPdanielson , Your store looks great. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. Add reviews and display testimonials

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find.

Add a separate About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
119 4 22

Hello,

I did vist your store and you have awesome and eyecatching products. However, I guess you can make it more user-friendly by adding all the collection list in the drop-down. Aside from the product features, you can add some attractive product decription.

Also, I did a flare check on your store and found 57 results indexed by Google, your store has 170+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). So I would suggest getting your pages found by Google, Bing and other major search engines will be beneficial to you in terms of generating sales from organic searches.

You can submit your sitemap regularly to these major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare that offers many other major benefits.

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes