Arts Am.Ar - Please share your thoughts!

ArtsAmar
6 0 0

Hi guys, I'm very excited to launch my new (and first) online store where I sell my paintings: www.artsamar.com

But before, I would love to hear your feedback about it, and where I can improve it!

It's mainly designed for mobile since I'm having some trouble on matching mobile and computer designs :(

Also, could anyone explain me why the image sliders are missing in product pages when using a computer? There is a ton of images above each other, instead of sliders. Mobile is working well.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
ArtsAmar
6 0 0

I just figured out the "slider" thing! Had to change image display from Stacked to Thumbnails. Easier than I thought, haha.

Any feedback on the store is hugely appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Arts Am.Ar,

"A fresh and energetic start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  • An ultimate way to engage, educate and ultimately convert your customers is an "interactive ecommerce newsletter".
  • "Twitter is a very powerful tool for many of the ecommerce store owners".Hence, it should be added alongwith "Linked In" to the site footer.
  • "Currency converter" should be placed on the top right of the header for better visibility.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
ArtsAmar
6 0 0

Thank you for the tips, Neha!

Ill definitely consider using the apps that you recommended!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes