As much feedback as you can please

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, can anyone check out my store please and give me some feedback? 

https://www.pawzhome.com/

New to this so keen to understand where i may be going wrong. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

BUMP: Hi, see lot's of other members getting feedback and i'm very keen!

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hell Guru121

Congratulations and welcome to the Shopify world! Pawzhome looks amazing already! I kept scrolling and browsing through the catalogue and website because it really made me want to get a new puppy and pamper it with all the accessories! :)

I like the laout of your store. It's clean, minimal. Keeps the shopper engaged and focussed on the product catalogue. However, there are some things that can surely add to its value. 

Firstly, I think the catalogue can be enhanced by adding some social proof and urgency. Currently, there are labels for 'New' and a note on the top to grab the items before they run out but they don't stand out. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. What the store could really use is a clear message to 'Buy This!'

To do this, you could add some interesting stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying from your store.

Similarly, you could add certain discount/coupon code features on the cart page along with reviews that would encourage buying. Testimonials are also a great way of making a visitor feel assured of the quality of the products. 

Other than that, adding a personal touch helps. Especially for a store that caters to the needs of our very loveable dogs! Hearing about your story and the team in an About Us section could be useful. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you. 

Hope to hear from you! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes