Ask a feedback of my website LYJAX

daven1
2 0 0

Hello,

Im preparing my website, its a clothing website

There's the link :  http://lyjax.myshopify.com

I have a domain in .com i will add it when everything is ready :). Im preparing the marketing around the shop

Thank for ur help and answer

Have a nice evening

Best regard,

daven.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @daven1,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback. I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

I can see you have put a lot of effort into the site, it looks great! However, if I'm being completely honest, clothing is a very saturated market and therefore very difficult to succeed in. When a person is searching for clothing in Google, big well-established companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be that you are selling a unique, trending piece of clothing and you offer the fastest shipping time.

A good product choice for your store should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 120 236

Hey, @daven1 

When I attempt you view your site, it says your store is password protected. Could you provide me with the password or remove the lock? I'd be happy to offer up some feedback!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3738 214 664

Hello @daven1, your store is password protected. Please share the password so we can look into it.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
daven1
2 0 0

Hey 

The password is maypew

Than you ☺ 

Best regards 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3738 214 664

@daven1, I hope you are doing good! Overall your store looks good. Here are some inputs from my side:

- There's a blank space in the header of the homepage.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image on the homepage.

- Add reviews or testimonials on the homepage.

- You can add an Instagram feed on the homepage.

- Make the viewport large.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes