Ask us your Shopify Page Building Questions (We're Developers & Designers)

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
241 0 21

Hello Shopify Entrepreneurs!

If you're looking for Shopify site development or design feedback, or have any Shopify page building & editing questions, me and my colleague Finbarr are here to help. Here are topics we can cover/questions we can field:

• Page Building
  • Page Editing
  • Development
  • Customizations
  • Design
  • Styling

This is advice is for free of course!

We are the creators of the Shogun Drag & Drop Page Builder for Shopify stores, and we field questions from our 400+ users all day...so we know a thing or two about building pages on Shopify ;)

I'll be brief giving you the background on Shogun, because our aim is simply to give you feedback and answer your technical and design questions.

Basically, Shogun lets you build completely custom pages for Shopify with a powerful drag & drop page builder/editor. We have a seamless integration with Shopify, and you can even import and edit existing Shopify pages with the click of a button. Works with any theme, all pages are mobile responsive, free trial, yada yada yada, check it out if you want: Shogun Drag & Drop Page Builder

We see alot of stores built with our app, and we help field a lot of design questions about styling, layout, themes, images, etc. As well as how to add cool features to sections like carousels, tabs, accordions, etc. So send those design questions our way!

Also, for those who know how to code, Shogun allows you to build custom drag and drop elements can be built by writing your own HTML/Liquid, CSS, and JavaScript. I only mention this because we are able to field your technical questions here.

We honestly enjoy answering questions, just take a look at how many times support is mentioned in our 5 Star Reviews Section on the App page. Just here to help :D

Give us a shout!

Best, Nick & Finbarr

Oh, you can also email us directly at support@getshogun.com

Nick Raushenbush | Co-founder, Shogun | nick@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

If I design my store using this app do I need to continue to still use the app to run my store.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
241 0 21

Great question, and the answer is... definitely not. Uninstall the app at any time and keep your changes and new pages that you've built. Simply reinstall to pick up again if you feel like it. Your store will always run just fine without the app.

Any more questions? :)

Nick Raushenbush | Co-founder, Shogun | nick@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Nick & Finbarr, 

I'm brand new to the boards! I was wondering if you could check out my website and let me know if you have any imput on it or suggestions if your tools could make it better =) 

Thanks and Cheers,

Daria

www.boholuxejewelry.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Nick,

I have downloaded the app does it not work on product pages?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
241 0 21

Hey there! Thanks for checking it out.

At present, it is for your marketing pages, really any non product pages. We will be releasing editing for Shopify Blog pages next week. Product Page editing will be down the line, but it will come eventually.

Initial thoughts on the app?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply.

My store is - richclassdecor.myshopify.com

Please give some advice. I feel its lacking alot..

Thx.

rcd

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
241 0 21

@SHAKUN FIBERS happy to take a look.

All I'm seeing right now is a landing page with "opening soon". Do you have a password for me?

You can email direct at support@getshogun.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Nick.

Love the concept.

We're constantly looking to improve our UX and offerings. We've asked our customers for feedback and are hungry for more. Please share any feedback on our site. (www.golfx.io).

Jake

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi, 

I need ALL the help I can get. I'm extremely open to feedback so feel free to go all in with the criticism. 

Homeofpardise.biz

Thank you!

Kashari 

0 Likes