Hi guys , while our website isn't finished yet we still wanna get some feedback and maybe some tips .
Our website is Zyvev.com yvev.com we already new we have to create some pages like about us and more but behind that any feedback will be helpful. Thank you .
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Hello @Zyvev, I hope you are doing good! the store looks really good & professional. Here is the feedback:
- Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage.
- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow or share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- You can add an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Congratulations on your store, it's very clean and simple and I'd love it. Therefore, after spending a few minutes on your Product Listing page I have some recommendations maybe useful for you.
1. Page Header
For the first time customers landed your Collection page, they might have no interaction with your brand, so they can be confused within a few seconds about what type of products included.
So you can add an inspiration banner on top of each Collection Page about the whole category and inspire them to scroll further down the page.
Maybe you're still building your store so I want to give you some examples of Filter options to make it perfect:
3. Cross bundle
To encourage customers to buy more products, at the end of each Product Listing page you can add more banners of other Collections.
But you can't use infinity loading. Otherwise, you can use pagination for it.
That's all recommendations for you, the other things are awesome and I don't have anything to comment on for it. Moreover, you can check this article to optimize your Product Listing page.