JewelrybySandeGene.com I would very much like for more than one person to look at my website and give an honest evaluation. I have been on Shopify for some time now and my sales are not what I would like them to be. So I wonder just what the problem is. The landing page or the product? Thank you all who respond. Sandee Jene
Hello @MCAjewelry, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- You need to make your store aesthetically appealing. You need to work on the design and layout of the store.
- The homepage should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials/ review carousel- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- I would recommend you to go for a light theme. The color combinations are not looking good.
- Add a 'buy now' button on the product page.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Congratulations on your store!
Honestly saying your store needs a redesign is the first option.
Hope the following suggestions will help you(2nd option)
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. The store will look better if you move the slideshow below the header menu. That is, in place of Featured Collection.
2. Store theme color is not looking good. Try some other cool color theme.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add high-quality pictures for the slideshow.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!