Audit my website

MCAjewelry
Tourist
9 0 2

JewelrybySandeGene.com  I would very much like for more than one person to look at my website and give an honest evaluation.  I have been on Shopify for some time now and my sales are not what I would like them to be.  So I wonder just what the problem is.  The landing page or the product?  Thank you all who respond.   Sandee Jene

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @MCAjewelry, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You need to make your store aesthetically appealing. You need to work on the design and layout of the store. 

The homepage should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials/ review carousel- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- I would recommend you to go for a light theme. The color combinations are not looking good. 

- Add a 'buy now' button on the product page.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @MCAjewelry 

Congratulations on your store!

Honestly saying your store needs a redesign is the first option.

Hope the following suggestions will help you(2nd option)

• At header

sjheader.png

• At footer

Sjfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do On page SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @MCAjewelry,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. The store will look better if you move the slideshow below the header menu. That is, in place of Featured Collection.
2. Store theme color is not looking good. Try some other cool color theme.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add high-quality pictures for the slideshow.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
MCAjewelry
Tourist
9 0 2
Thank you for your very complete review.
You seem to have quite a lot of suggestions. I am not sure where to
begin. The color choice is my logo colors. Everything I read before
setting up was to follow thru with the colors in your logo for your web
pages.
The other suggestions, I do have questions, which I know you will not
respond to, but I will see if I can find someone who can assist in making
some of these changes.
again, thank you for a very complete review.
Sandee

0 Likes
MCAjewelry
Tourist
9 0 2
Jeena
Thank you. you have been very specific. I like that.
Everyone says 'be more specific in the title/url', but no-one makes
suggestions as to how this can be accomplished.
two of you have mentioned ' high quality photos'. I use a camera, with
tripod and photoshop to edit them. I can't afford a professional. What
else am I able to do?
Requesting testimonials I can add an add-on.
Discounts I am not willing to start as a new business.
Thank you - I really appreciate the complete review.
I can accomplish some of these.
Sandee Jene
0 Likes
MCAjewelry
Tourist
9 0 2
Thank you for the 'Mode Magic' suggestion. I have been looking for a way
to cross-sell and show a few of the benefits outside of the description
area. I really believe so few persons really read the description area. I
will check into this more.
Thanks again, Sandee Jene
0 Likes