I'm from PageFly team, I have to say that I really love your store. It brings the "Tis' the season" kind of feel ^^
I have some feedback on your homepage and product page, and I hope it can help you somehow.
1. Consider using a sticky menu bar for better navigation. People would like a sticky header because when they scroll down a page, they can easily click on the menu bar without having to scroll back to the top.
2. You can add more images or content on the homepage. Your store is a fashion and apparel kind of store so people would care a lot about visuals, you can add more images and text content to talk about your store. I love you beautiful banner images, so you can do the same with others image on your homepage.
3. If you have a lot of beautiful product images on Instagram, don't hesitate to show them on your homepage, and you can use an app like Instagram shop by SNPT to pin your images on the homepage and can link visitors to your Instagram account and shop there.
4. For the product page, you can add more variant images of your products for people to inspect them more before they decide to make a purchase. For example, for lingerie products, you can add images of a model wearing them.
And that's my feedback, your store is great, to be honest, you just need some minor changes to make it better.
If you find my suggestions helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!!
Hello @tamara00, here are some suggestions:
- Create a drop-down menu in the 'all products' option of the header menu.
- There's a blank space in the header. It should not there. On the collection page also there is a lot of blank space in the header.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add timers to increase curiosity among customers to purchase from your store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!