Automatic email to ask for review

Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 1

Hi,

I  would like to set up an automated email to be sent to customers who bought my products, one week after the placement of the order to ask for reviews. 

Is there any option to do this?

Thank you,

Raluca

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Raluca 

Loox reviews can send out a email asking customer to leave photo review after a week ? 

Here is link to Loox. Normally you get 14 day free trial on my affiliate link you get 30 day trial. 

https://loox.io/app/inspire

If that doesn't help send me email HERE and happy to work out best solution for you.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey there, @arpconsulting!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Are you currently already using an app to display reviews on your store? We recommend using our own free app, Product Reviews to share your customer's reviews on the product page.

A common app that many merchants will use as an add-on to our app is Stamped.io Product Reviews. The pricing for this app will ultimately depend on which plan your store is on - if you're on the Basic plan, it's $15/month USD. This app gives you the ability to collect reviews by sending your customers an email at a specified time interval. For example, you can automate it so that it'll send an email to customers 14 days after their order is fulfilled:

You can find reference their Getting Started guide to help you setup. If you'd like to browse through other product review apps, you can check out our App Store for other options. Any questions regarding apps will be best directed to the app developer. If you have questions about our Product Reviews app, I'd be happy to answer them. If you want more information regarding a third-party app, you can find the app developer's contact information on their app page.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @arpconsulting 

Reviews is one of the main feature of Growave marketing tool. It offers strong Reviews feature with automated email that can be fully edited and customized, it offers a detailed analytics and you can set up repetitive emails to be sent out if the previous ones have been ignored. Besides, Growave allows rewarding customers for leaving a review, it works as a great incentive for customers and helps improve social proof on your site. 

I recommend giving it a go if for providing a positive and holistic experience for your customers. 

Screenshot_8.png

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello Raluca,

@arpconsulting, you can install AiTrillion.com It is an all in one app with integration which will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send email based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and templates. It has an in-email review form.

Its email marketing automation is integrated with a loyalty reward program, reviews, Reports and Analytics.

Not only this, but it also has many other features like loyalty and reward points, reviews, web push notifications, chatbot and many more. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 5

Hi, I’m currently using the free Product Review app which is less than optimal. Can someone please suggest an app That will send a predetermined review request email (using the same template as order, shipping confirmation etc.) To customers who made purchases recently. what is the best way?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 5

Hi all,

just an update. I’m using Rivyo Product Review. It’s fairly cheap ($5.99)/ month and it allows you to import your current reviews into its platform. It also has a nice email format for auto-email review requests. Check if out hope it helps you all. 

0 Likes