Averaging $1000-$2000 a day, would love some feedback

2 0 0

I've been optimising the store supercheapfabrics.com and setting up different marketing channels, retargeting options and conversion optimisation and I've gotten the store from roughly $200 a day to $1k-$2k a day in the past month or two, but I wanted to see if anyone could provide some valuable advice to me before I turn on the marketing floodgates! 

I've got a 6% conversion rate store wide up from 1.2%, any tips to further improve that would be appreciated!

store is supercheapfabrics.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
164 4 31

hello @koraykoch 

I saw your website. everything is great. i checked every page in detail. every thing seems to be placed well. the website is clean and clear.

You are getting good conversions too overall as you have mentioned. Before pumping in more for marketing and growing I need to understand you received the above conversion in season ? OR it was just regular season ?

Thanks

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 0 3

Hi Koraykock,

Congrats to the growth these past months!

I looked at your store, here are some quick thoughts.

1. You are asking visitors permission to send browser notifications to send deals to them. Have you seen good conversion on this? Otherwise, it might be worth to remove it to reduce friction for first-time visitors.

2. Shipping costs are calculated on the last step of checkout. You only ship to three countries, it might be worth considering a fixed transparent shipping fee for all destinations or free shipping and bake that into prices instead.

3 At first glance, I did not realize that I could click on the black check out button above PayPal and Google Pay (see screenshot). Maybe make it more visible with some other color.

4. On mobile the Cart does not display the number of items added. See screenshot

Makes sense?

Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 14.52.43.pngScreenshot 2019-03-29 at 14.43.36.png

Founder of Evermark - Smart and automated Facebook ads for your Shopify store.
0 Likes
2 0 0

@vinods Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated! These results are actually from our slow season (first quarter), so I'm excited to see what can be accomplished in our coming busy season!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
164 4 31

Hi @koraykoch 

If you can email me read only access of your Analytics and Adwords (if running) so i can check and see how it can be improved further.

On what platforms are you marketing your website currently ?

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes