BE BRUTALLY HONEST

Highlighted
29 0 0

I have had this store open for about 1 month and have spent over $150 on ads via facebook and have had no sales. I need a lot of feedback on whats wrong i am not good at store design and dont know if my site looks trustworthy. I also dont know what to belive i hear people say that you just need a good product and you will be fine even if your site looks not very good. or do you need very good looking store as well as good products.. PLEASE HELP 

Store https://shwashop.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Your products needs to be categorized. I go to catalog and their just random. 

Also the picture of the mountains do not correlate with the product you're selling. Consider a slide show of your best selling gadgets or top 3. (One of the guys I work with just bought one of those smart wallets) Try adding some phrases like " Items you can only find here!" or "Uniquely catered items" 

Your about page says : "You, our customers, drive us to be really picky in choosing what products to offer. If you don’t see something list on this web store, it's probably because we didn't think much of it or we never encountered it in our search."

"Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your item has been delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange."

Try : "We offer only the best for our customers! If we don't have a desired item listed, we'd be more than willing to provide it. Simply drop a request in at Info@ShwaShop.com. We'll guarantee it's availability within (a specific time)."

"Our return policy is 14 days from the delivery date. Any returns after this allowed time will not be permitted. No refund or exchange will be made."

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Guy

Here are my 2 cents:

Firstly, the banner image is misleading. I thought for a split second that it's a travel website or deals with supplies specific to maybe hiking! Try adding a relevant image and a headline that echoes that you deal in.

Secondly, add a navigation bar that is visible and categorize your products - electronics, kicthenware, entertainment, etc.

Thirdly, have symmetry between the row of products listed on the collections page. Lack of that gives a sense shabby formatting at a design level.

Fourthly, the product images that you are using are of really good quality. So why not present them on the product page in a more succinct way? Try doing it via a carousel and have the reviews below the add to cart button so that people do not have to scroll to the very bottom of the page. Also, keep the free shipping bar static when the page scrolls down.

Lastly, do check the campaigns of your Facebook traffic. If they are coming from generic Facebook ads, the buying intent would be somewhat less. However, if they are clicking on a particular retargeting ad and visiting your website, then the intent is definitely high.

Hope this helps and all the best

Kristi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 3

I'm not sure there is a way to become profitable with a Shopify store alone.  The old adage applies here: "Just because you can doesn't mean you should."  Good luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1173 58 350

That's all I get:

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 07.11.35.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm getting the same thing as @Rockpapercopy . Can't access your website. 

Check out my store @ luxurafy.com
0 Likes