BRUTAL Feedback Needed on Subscription Store (females preferred)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi amazing shopifiers, this is a luxury lingerie subscription store and will value brutal, honest feedback.

- is the offer clear? 

- is the USP clear?

- are there any buyer objections? 

- opinions on store flow?

soho.private.myshopify.com

Thank you. :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1847 34 213

Can you provide your store URL. 

soho.private.myshopify.com this is not available.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
3 0 0
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi SohoPrivate,

I had a look at your website and thought I would give you some feedback. I think the idea is nice, but there are a few questions that come to mind as a shopper - what brand name is the lingerie? Can I choose if I like certain styles - e.g. preference for wired/no wire, preference for brief shape, preference for colour, preference for lace/sheer vs opaque, etc.  

I would be reluctant to sign up for something when I can't see what I am getting. Also, do you have a size chart, so people can see what size they are before ordering?

Hope that helps a bit  : )

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @SohoPrivate 

The store looks great and I liked the colors & fonts you have used. They go well with the brand!
Here are a few things I feel you can improve about your store:

1. Add a favicon to your website. It's the tiny logo on your browser tab
2. You should surely include a contact us page and maybe even a chat widget on your website. Make it easy for your users to reach you if they need help.
I would recommend adding a chat as people might have a lot of questions before buying a subscription box where they don't know what they'll get. Providing answers to these questions at the right time will give the buyers enough trust to go for it.
3. You can add an about us page where you can talk about yourself and why you started this store. It'll allow buyers to form a bond with your brand
4. Do show some sample products in all the categories. You can show some products you have shipped to buyers before. It would give a better idea for what your potential buyers are signing up for.
5. You can also maybe include a form while/after purchasing where the user can share their preferences of what styles they like.

I hope these points can be of help to you :)
I wish you all the best for your store!

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes