Baby Want Designs Website Feedback

Solved
BabyWantDesigns
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi! Chris here from Baby Want Designs, Theminkyblanket.Com. Could you take a look at my website and give some feedback? 500-1000 visitors per day and sales are good. But I'm looking to make sales Great. Let me know what sticks out and also I wouldn't mind knowing what is good also. Please no feedback just for feedback sakes. If it's not broken I don't want to fix it if you know what I'm saying! Thank you!

Chris

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @BabyWantDesigns

Congratulations on your beautiful store! 

Just have some suggestions for you: 

-Maybe these texts should be moved to the second line. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601946949210.png

- You're lacking some CTA buttons on your homepage. You can see the pictures below:

ConveyLego0612_1-1601947022062.png

ConveyLego0612_2-1601947184642.png

- Add Quickview buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.

ConveyLego0612_3-1601947235669.png

- Maybe you don't need two review parts, one is enough to increase your social proof. 

Instead of the second review section, you can try to have an Instagram gallery for your store. I've seen your Instagram account, and it has many beautiful photos and good content. 

Check this out Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This app will help you create one and also make it shoppable. 

- Add some texts to let your customers know it is more detailed. Can be "Descriptions" or "More Details"

ConveyLego0612_4-1601947642605.png

- And I see your product pages are quite long, you can try to add Sticky Add to Cart. So your customers can still be able to add the products when they scroll down. 

- Maybe you can move this "Get 10% off" to the left-top corner. It looks quite annoying when appearing in this position. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1601947831395.png

In the end, you're doing great! Your products are amazing!

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!