4 0 1

Hi community,

Be really grateful of any feedback on my first store please. Be honest

We Do Attitude - Disability Proud

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 3

Hello! I looked at your shop, I really love the message! I do not have anyone disabled in my immediate life, but I watch Special Books by Special Kids and similar channels on YouTube literally everyday in the mornings for years now. Inclusion for those with disabilities is super important, so I'm proud of your work in this!

I've been in e-commerce a long time (new to the Shopify platform) and I'm happy to write up an analysis, can you tell me exactly what kind of feedback you're looking for? As you know there's a lot to a successful shop. Are you looking for merchandising feedback, are conversions low, ad costs too high, people leaving the site, site design, etc.? I'm assuming these are print on demand through Printful/similar and designed in house.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 2 11

Hey @wedoattitude

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 1
Really helpful feedback, thank you. Aside from the descriptions and titles, any other SEO advice gratefully received.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 1
Hi there. Thanks again for looking. Yes they are print on demand. I think to start off with any thoughts on driving traffic would be really appreciated, the site is brand-new.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1441 73 244

Hello @wedoattitude, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Make your store easy to navigate. Add navigation bar or add categories in the header menu with a drop-down menu.

- Viewport is too small. Fix that. 

- Give product recommendations on the homepage. Display bestsellers, trending now, recently viewed. Personalize the recommendations.

- Add reviews on the product page & the homepage. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

- Add Loyalty Program- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.

These are some essential marketing tools that you should add to your store which will help you to increase customer engagement in your store. It will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate in your store by retargeting your customers in real-time.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes