Beautifully designed boots - No sales - Feedback sooo apreciated

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi guys, we just started this Shopify adventure with a friend and designed these boots https://iamnotredame.com/products/womens-martin-boots Still, we have made fb ads for two weeks now and got around 500 sessions already but no one seems to even go to the cart. As we're new into this, we don't have any numbers to refer to ... so would you have any guidelines about the way to keep on going ?

All comments are welcome :)

Daniel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi - am new here too, but on first look the Add to cart button & more payment options etc is very hard to see - needs to be a different colour.

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hey there,

Congrats, man :)

But I noticed that your collections are more like niches. I believe that you have to tighten the products/collections you are selling.

Also, as it has been mentioned, the colors are a little pale and indistinctive. 

Need some social proof, you need to run some ads for some time in order to create social proof. 

Your photos are instagramable. Get some app to show Instagram photos on your store. Put the link to your store on your Instagram bio. 

Consider enabling accounts or collect emails for your further purposes like newsletters and campaigns.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. I'll do another post on marketing.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Add links to your footer for your FAQ. I would move your about and contact us to your footer

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. I would add more images that are lifestyle like. This will help see the product in the long run. TAFT Shoes do a nice job of this across their site

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

6. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. This will also help your SEO

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Cheers man :) I just started looking at this Facebook Catalog as it seems like you can track customer's behaviour more precisely with your Pixel. Im exploring this Dynamic Product Ads you are talking about now.

Also, we haven"t setup Google Ads yet because I heard from a speacker in a digital marketing event, that it"s better to focus on one specific platform and go all in with the one you choose. Now we may be wrong....all comes down to the field

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Dantheman wrote:

Cheers man :) I just started looking at this Facebook Catalog as it seems like you can track customer's behaviour more precisely with your Pixel. Im exploring this Dynamic Product Ads you are talking about now.

Also, we haven"t setup Google Ads yet because I heard from a speacker in a digital marketing event, that it"s better to focus on one specific platform and go all in with the one you choose. Now we may be wrong....all comes down to the field

Your focus would be Google Shopping. You are just doing remarketing on Facebook to make sure you remind people to come back to your site and buy.

0 Likes