I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I've used a tool to check your website speed. You can see your page speed result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/frtmvvav67.
Ive just had a look at your store and I think it looks quite good. However, I'd like to point out some points to make it even better. I hope these suggestions can help you:
- The hero section (above fold section) should include a CTA button. I recommend you to put a big picture there and a CTA button to the most interesting collection list page rather than include many CTA buttons and make the customer confused on where to go.
- Make the header sticky so that when customers scroll down they can explore redirect from collections to collections without scroll back up.
- Include more pictures since they speak louder than words. You can add the link to each collection there so people can go around your store and get engaged.
- Include Shipping Policy to your Footer
- Use 'Load More' loading schema instead of Pagination (easy for customers to click when using mobile)
- Use Lazy Load so it will help your website loads faster
- There is error in the Pagination here, you might want to fix it (double pagination):
- Add secondary hover image
- Add variation such as color, size
- Add ratings for each product
- Have at Least 3-5 Product Images for All Products to Facilitate a Visual Evaluation
- Display or Link to an Easy-To-Read Return Policy from Within the Product Page
- Add more information on delivery (note: add delivery date is more effective than delivery speed, eg: package arrives at 12/10/2020 is better than package takes 2-3 business days to arrive)
- Add product description for your products so customers can know about them better
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a nice day! Cheers!