Bed Scrunchie is Live, need feedback please

Highlighted
3 0 2

BedScrunchie.com 

After 4 years of development the product is fully developed, patented and the new website is live.

Would love to hear feedback from the community. 

If anyone is interested in the product please message us for a custom code. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Super interesting product. Didn't know there was a need for this out in the market. Feels like it could do really well on QVS or one of those late night infomericals. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as you shouldn't not have your product on the homepage, when you have not even convinced me to buy it yet.

2. Also the homepage feels a bit long in the tooth and you are trying to cram so much information into the homepage that it feels overwhelming at times.

3. Having a product page would mean you can a/b test element on the homepage and product page and see what gets people to explore the site and buy. If you do make a product page then consider the following....

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Put the video somewhere that is not in the product image slider. It can get lost in there.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 4 30

Hi @jmbgroup1 ,

Your site looks great.  At this point, I'd say the top priority for you is driving qualified traffic.  Do you have a sense of which markets struggle with the problem that bed scrunchie solves?  You could try combing sheet review on amazon and look for people who are unsatisfied with ill fitting sheets.  

Good luck!

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
0 Likes

Pretty cool and interesting product. Working in Programming, I can agree that this will do AMAZING as a Paid Program/Infomercial. The cost to run them are low, and return is high depending on the niche. Which at the hour you'll air will hit that niche market, older individuals, even the hospitality/homecare industry would be a perfect segment to pitch into. I'd say the site looks perfect, down to the homepage. I hope this product does AMAZING, I am also sure many big box retailers would LOVE to have this on their shelves. 

Great work!

0 Likes