I am thinking of buying a professional theme as this theme is slow and has too many bugs. I made it look presentable though but no orders since 2 months.
Is anyone willing to share an honest opinion about my site.
Just see your store and it looks good. But I still have some comments for you:
- Try to add the CTA button on the banner, and also try to create some banners having messages. This is the main reason why people will close your page because the banner has no meaning.
- I think you're having some errors here.
- Just a small thing but you can move the button to the right, it looks more suitable.
- The size chart is quite small and can be moved like that
- Do you try some discount events like a discount for the first purchase? The discount event is the factor that will keep your customers stay on your site longer.
- I see you're having an Instagram account that has some product photos but still little, so try to build your Insta better.
An Instagram gallery can be a good way to show your products, especially when you have many beautiful images.
Check it out if you like: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
Hope it helps!
Thanks for such an insightful review. I really appreciate it. I have been working on most of the issues you mentioned. My theme is buggy so I am soon going to upgrade to another theme in some time that should solve most of the issue. But, I am facing high bounce rate which is troubling me. I will nonetheless will work on all aspect you mentioned. Thanks a ton. Hope you will make time in future after I implement the changes.
Thank you for taking time and going through my site. I know my site is slow and that has been costing me a lot. I will though upgrade soon enough and hopefully that will solve the issue. I have tested growave and its awesome and will soon be implementing in my site. I will be taking time to implement all the valuable suggestion that you have given. Thanks again and stay safe.