Been 2 months. Has been working on my store though regret buying this theme as it's slow and bugging

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I am thinking of buying a professional theme as this theme is slow and has too many bugs. I made it look presentable though but no orders since 2 months. 

Is anyone willing to share an honest opinion about my site. 

www.akkicampus.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 1 5

Hi,

Your store has some pleasing photography, and many of the most important elements are there. However, please have an experienced English-language copy editor read and edit all the copy on your entire store.

Best to you,

Roland

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for your review, I have been working on that myself. Just one question, the bounce rate on my site is really high so does it look shady or slow.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 1 5

No, it seems normally responsive. A high bounce rate can mean people are visiting it for only a second or two. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 9 52

Hi @akki182

Just see your store and it looks good. But I still have some comments for you: 

- Try to add the CTA button on the banner, and also try to create some banners having messages. This is the main reason why people will close your page because the banner has no meaning. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600132852198.png

- I think you're having some errors here. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600132973771.png

-  Just a small thing but you can move the button to the right, it looks more suitable. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600133078052.png

- The size chart is quite small and can be moved like that 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600133184927.png

- Do you try some discount events like a discount for the first purchase? The discount event is the factor that will keep your customers stay on your site longer. 

- I see you're having an Instagram account that has some product photos but still little, so try to build your Insta better. 

An Instagram gallery can be a good way to show your products, especially when you have many beautiful images. 

Check it out if you like: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi

Thanks for such an insightful review. I really appreciate it. I have been working on most of the issues you mentioned. My theme is buggy so I am soon going to upgrade to another theme in some time that should solve most of the issue. But, I am facing high bounce rate which is troubling me. I will nonetheless will work on all aspect you mentioned. Thanks a ton. Hope you will make time in future after I implement the changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi

Thank you for taking time and going through my site. I know my site is slow and that has been costing me a lot. I will though upgrade soon enough and hopefully that will solve the issue. I have tested growave and its awesome and will soon be implementing in my site. I will be taking time to implement all the valuable suggestion that you have given. Thanks again and stay safe.

0 Likes