Before i close my store

Highlighted
3 0 0
My store failed and before i close it, i would like to learn from my mistakes. The store is 3 months on air and i had no sales. What do you think i should do to improve the store?

https://gearmotivation.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @LIOR_SHAKUROV 

I could review your store but I'd rather say this. 

If you don't love this business model you should close it down. 

If you love it I wouldn't give up. It takes most people longer than 6 months to get there website of the ground. It also takes bucket loads of hard work. I'm sure you can make it work if you put your mind too it. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you very much I am very agree with you. I will never give up but sometimes if something doesn't work you should stop and change your strategy. I really like this store and i have put so much time effort and money iam very sad to close it but its just doesn't work 😓
0 Likes
Highlighted

@LIOR_SHAKUROV wrote:
Thank you very much I am very agree with you. I will never give up but sometimes if something doesn't work you should stop and change your strategy. I really like this store and i have put so much time effort and money iam very sad to close it but its just doesn't work 😓

The store does look good but there is lots of reasons its not working. This niche can work. If you're serious about giving it another crack reach out and I'll send over some information that should really help you out. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
54 0 3
Clayton I feel his/her pain. I posted in the General discussion something similar but I’m 100% not quitting just need some advice. Can you see my post?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey! I just went through your store. I have some valuable suggestions for you-

1. The logo is too tiny to be readable. Besides, the logo you should put your store name on the top instead of on the main image of your home page it is not visible there, A professional store always places their Store Name on the top.
  2. Along with FAQ and Contact pages, the About Us page is one of the first supporting pages you'll likely create for your website, regardless of the industry you're in. They may go by different labels—“About”, “Story”, “Mission”—but these types of pages generally serve the same key purpose: to be the go-to page for a brand to say, “This is who we are.” When a visitor wants to learn more about you or your business, it's the page they'll look for.

Your store lacks engagement. Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. Add pop-ups, web push notifications. Increasing engagement will help you to capture visitors to your store which will increase conversions and sales. 

Make sure you have set up proper customer engagement tools like reward program, web push, newsletter signup, exit popup, review, email workflow automation in your store. It is a must-go feature nowadays to keep your visitors engage and convert them as customers. Try Aitrillion.com it will skyrocket your sales.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
54 0 3
Test
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I reached out to this site hoping they give me insight that I can use to at least make baby steps to selling. Thank you for sharing the link.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Gearmotivation,

A home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu for ease of search and navigation to the homepage. Apart from that, The header template should be placed on the header top instead and should be used to highlight any special discount offers as well apart from "Free Shipping". Other major improvements to be taken care of are as follows:

1. The search bar and cart if placed beside the Account option would make the header look even more systematic and logical as well.
  2. Service has been wrongly spelled as "Servise" in "Our Mission" section of the main menu.
  3. The Footer Menu section can be divided into two parts: "Terms and Conditions" and "Customer Care".
  4. "Terms and Conditions" should comprise of the Privacy policy, Refund Policy, Terms of Service and Shipping policy.
  5. "Customer Care" should comprise of Search, Contact Us, Size Chart, About Us and Where is My Package?
  6. Seperate "Sale" section should be created for all discounted products for better customer engagement.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improves and starts driving sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes