Before you spend $$$$ on ads, make sure your store looks professional and trustworthy!

Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
841 32 290

Hey, @zig86!

We can absolutely help you but it starts to get confusing if we do individual store reviews within a thread. Please start your own thread here

Thank you!

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi!
This is a great article! I just started my own blog and I am totally taking a lot of your advice to heart! Thank you so much!!

0 Likes
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
841 32 290

Hey, @Nancy023!

I'm glad the post was useful for you. Since you're blogging, you may also like to read How to Start a Blog You Can Grow Into a Business

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Mass_Koupons
Excursionist
89 0 7

Great suggestions Aria,

Would you take a moment and take a look at our website and see if we are missing something.

MassKoupons.com 

______

Ready to conquer the world?
Make an impression with MOO business cards of all shapes and sizes. Click here for a 25% off your entire order!

𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀?
► 
Get a free stock from 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 (𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 $𝟱𝟬𝟬): Just link an account. 𝗡𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 to get your free stock. Just conect an account to receive a free stock (even if account has zero balance). You can deposit $1 or two if you want, but you don't have to. I joined and I received a Microsoft stock, est. value: $383.75. It's crazy, that's free money right there!
𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 and refer others to earn more free stocks.

Signing up only takes a minute or two, be sure to finish the entire signing up process after clicking our link. If you start signing up and do not finish you will not qualify to receive your free stock.

Never pay full price. Use promotion codes and SAVE! | www.masskoupons.com
0 Likes