Before you spend $$$$ on ads, make sure your store looks professional and trustworthy!

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I really like it, thanks for posting. I may steal a few ideas from you. Sorry anbout that! 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Aria 

I love the sections on ABOUT PAGE and POP UPS. So true and I always see so many people making these mistakes. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 216

Thank you @Clayton_Bates , I appreciate that! 

No need to apologize, @ilovenz. If I managed to help you out, it was well worth writing it. 🙂

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

@Aria wrote:

Thank you @Clayton_Bates , I appreciate that! 

No need to apologize, @ilovenz. If I managed to help you out, it was well worth writing it. 🙂

No Dramas at all :) 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

Fantastic thread of information. Thank you for submitting this for us all to see. I am in the early stages of owning an online store but i am hopeful of its success. I am a former Royal Marines Commando from the UK and I wish everyone all the very best

3 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hi Aria, Carl here.

I've opened a store, and to tell you the truth I didn't prepare well enough, i just kind of went for it and now I'm learning as I blunder along. I read your article and feel that there are some areas where I'm getting there, however, I've had 1700 visitors and no sales, all this has happened in the last seven days. I pay for advertising, not crazy amounts. Is it possible that I'm struggling because it's January?

I would really really really really appreciate it if you could have a look at my store. If that's at all possible?

lasladdies.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
642 21 216

Hey, @Shannon_Smith-M !

I understand entrepreneurship can be overwhelming in the beginning but you're not alone. We provide support 24/7/365 so reach out to tell us what you need. If you'd like feedback on your store, you can start a new thread here and we'll be happy to help you out with that. We also have a general discussion board in case you just want to ask some questions. 

Thank you @TPC ! We can certainly give you all the support you need to make a success of your new business. I spent time working with the British military as a civilian in Paderborn, Germany and also Kandahar. I know it can be a challenge for military personnel transitioning to civilian life and a new career. Please post a new thread to request feedback on your own store so we can help set you up for success.

Hey, @carlschmidt ! We will be more than happy to give you feedback on your store but please start your own thread here. We won't be doing feedback on individual stores on this particular thread. 

Thank you!

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Excellent article. Thank you for sharing! 

Shiri Prasad
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Excellent!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 4

Thanks very much!

1 Like