Before you spend $$$$ on ads, make sure your store looks professional and trustworthy!

6 0 0

Hi Aria,

Thanks for your posts. Great suggestions. I started my store 2 months ago but still I couldn't got any buyer. Posted ads in facebook and google. But still no buyers I got for my store. Please help me to grow my store, do I need to improve or change something in my store website?

My website URL is : https://www.toyshop4u.com

Please review and give me suggestion how can I get buyer for my store.

Sincerely from

Toyshop

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
495 13 114

Hey, @needfest and @utpal!

We'll be happy to provide feedback on your store but please start your own thread rather than posting on this one. You can do that here

Thank you!

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
1 0 1

Thank you very much for the information provided by all the members of the forum, I am very happy to belong to this community.

BILBOLINK

1 Like
Excursionist
22 0 4

@utpal  Hi, I've only taken a quick look, but thought I'd relay back my instant impression, I would recommend taking out "100% refund" and ""100% secure payment" from your homepage header banner.   From a psychological view, it makes it appear that maybe something is not quite right (even if it is)... it's like it is almost implying you're customer is not going to be happy with your products, and maybe they won't be safe payment wise either.  It's like reverse psychology by including these two bits of info you end up creating a negative perception when your intention is the opposite (to make your customers feel secure).  Your customers can check your refund policy for themselves and see that the check out is secure.  

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hello can you give me feedback on my store I have customers coming looking at the products and they are not making purchase maybe there is something wrong with the product page maybe with cart page or checkout I made a test for purchase on desktop it went well no problems idk maybe some error on code with mobile version or maybe the whole store is garbage please help...
www.scit5.com i spent lots of hours editing it even payed fiverr designer and he promesed he is professional and messed up the theme
0 Likes