Bend the Trend Experience online store Launching

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Bend the Trend Experience https://bend-the-trend-experience.com/ try to visit and  have some comments!

thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Janriel,

Congrats on launching a new store! The products look great and I am sure your users would love your collections :)

The looks great in general. Collections are well grouped too.

I have a few feedbacks on how you can improve your store experience even more

1.  The first image of your landing page slider can be switched to some fashion-related image. It would allow users to know what kind of products to expect as soon as he/she lands.
2. The Blog section on the landing page has only 1 blog now and the item width is too thin. Which is stretching the section too much.
 - You can add more blogs to make that section look filled or remove that section for the time being
 - Use non-white background as your blog images so that the blog cards boundaries are clear
 - You can increase the width of the blog cards
3. In your product page, the images are really big and the option to add to card and product details are not visible until you scroll.
- You can switch to a different type of view where the images are shown on the left-hand side of the product details

Wish you all the best and hoping that your store does really well!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

where can i see my profit when someone ordered thru manual deposit. but i was not able to give them the account details, but the order was already confirmed. where was the money?

@janriel wrote:

Bend the Trend Experience https://bend-the-trend-experience.com/ try to visit and  have some comments!

thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Jiangxi brand product export online exhibition is organized by Jiangxi provincial department of commerce, covering 12 major industries in Jiangxi province, aiming to help Enterprises in Jiangxi connect with the international market, and promote products integrating quality and price advantage to the world

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @janriel ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Food & Drinks

food and agriculture products,drinksJiangxi brand commodities export fair,http://www.jiangxiexport.com

0 Likes