Best Blog App

Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

Hi,

I have recently launched my store and I would like to add a blog to it. I definitely see the Blog option in my theme (Supply) but it looks pretty basic. As I am looking into building an eye-catching blog that allows me to use various colors, fonts, images, movies etc and display the titles of the articles in an attractive way (and if possible also adapt the homepage to of the website to include some of the title), I would really appreciate any recommendations on how could I achieve this.

Thank you,

Raluca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
243 37 42

Hi, @arpconsulting!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

The blog feature has some pretty cool editing functions built into it.

Each content box is a rich text editor that lets you edit a variety of text styles, but there is also an HTML editor where you can edit some more refined formats. Of course, there will be some limits to some layout and settings for that page based on the theme code in the theme you are using.

Aside from editing blog page templates in the theme code, you can definitely use some page layout apps to help with a more custom appearance.

Here are a few that I've used and found really useful in my own businesses:

I recommend staying very close to a format and style that translates to your overall branding. Consistency is a key element in a good visual identity.

Do you have some topics that you're planning on writing?

If you need some tips to spark some creative ideas definitely check out these blogs we have on creating compelling and valuable blog content:

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @arpconsulting,

You can check this one:- https://apps.shopify.com/blog-studio

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like