Best way to add "Contact us" and overall store feedback :)

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there,

I realised I have never added a "Contact Us" section - which is pretty basic!

Any recommendation as to how to add it? It should be a page linked from the Footer Menu I believe, but I'm failing to find a template that suits?

Also, would love some reactions/feedback on the store :)

www.thisisholisticlondon.com 

Much appreciated!

Jules

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there - looks like you're using a Theme by WeTheme - I'd suggest to:

• Go to pages > Create New Page
  • Add your content at the top, such as "Have any questions? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us via the form below or your@email.com." or similar into the text box in the new page.
  • Then, bottom right, you should see: Template. Choose page.contact. That will insert a form at the bottom.
  • Save and view
  • Lastly, as you said, yes, link it from the footer menu. I'd also suggest to have it in the main menu up the top so it's nice a prominent.

Hope it helps!

Previously worked at Shopify; now I run my own stores and help businesses improve their Shopify stores through my course: Thrive On Shopify. | More revenue. Save Time. Less Stress. | https://www.growlikeanelephant.com/thrive
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1465 88 193

Dear holisticlondon,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

thisspeed.png

• Have a sticky header. Example of Good Header
  • Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • You can put contact us at footer
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant
  • You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Product page layout needs to improve . Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all products at Google.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
159 13 34

Hello Jules

Welcome to the Shopify world. You store looks fabulous already! I like the overall theme and layout of the store - the graphics are very well done, I must say. It's elegant and tasteful. 

There are some things I felt you could add - they'll make your store even better!

- An About Us section would be great. It adds a human touch to your brand. You could also mention what efforts your team takes to make sure that your products are eco friendly. 

- When I added a product to cart and went to the checkout stage, it didn't show me any information about shipping prices. I think it should be made evident. 

- Candles make a great gift for many. Adding a 'Gift Someone' option with a note could be something that you could add.

- Adding simple labels to the products to indicate things like New In, BestSeller or On Sale  would add an extra highlight to these featured products. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. You can try some of these out. 

I hope this helps! Good luck and do stay safe. 

Gari

ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Amazing! thank you - sorted!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Great to hear it's working well now :)
Previously worked at Shopify; now I run my own stores and help businesses improve their Shopify stores through my course: Thrive On Shopify. | More revenue. Save Time. Less Stress. | https://www.growlikeanelephant.com/thrive
0 Likes